Evey Events & Tickets

Evey Events & Tickets

by Kable Commerce

Schedule, sell, scan tickets to your single & recurring events

BATT Crew

I'm using the app to sell festival tickets and it works perfect. I needed weekly tickets and daily tickets, with different dates and usage limitations for check-in, Evey offers all of it. When i needed support for some things and differences we have at the festival, they were super quick and helped me out with everything. Best support ever. Thanks guys!

Subtile-shop

I installed this app and love how many options you have! I also had some questions and they helped me within half an hour. Very good service and happy customer over here

Sustain-Release

I've used this app since 2015 for a big event with lots of attendees once a year and it has impressive functionality, because we are able to edit the code on our shopify to limit quantity limits per customer etc, and other things that other ticket websites dont offer. the developers weren't updating it for a while and it was difficult to reach them back in 2016, but in the last years they are very responsive and helpful! im happy with it! it looks nice too - thank you!

TPN.Health

This app is a great solution to capture extra data from customers who purchase multiple virtual event tickets for other people. The Evey team was super helpful, patient, and quick to respond when we ran into any issues!

GrandVenture

Used this app to help sell tickets for our community and virtual events. Support was awesome from the team in helping get setup.

1Picasso100euros

We sold 51,000 tickets on Shopify / Evey for a charity event and raised 5.1M euros. This was a large scale operation and Evey was the perfect partner. We had some minors operational issues that were solved immediately. Our suggestions for improvements were made available in a few days.

We are planning our next event, twice the size, and feel confident with Evey as a partner.

EasilyOne

Over all very pleased! - Had some technical issues when I first started using this application. However, I soon as I reached out for support I was met with a fast response by Jason Normore who was very helpful. Even afterwards when I had some operator error, he was quick to resolve my query. Would defiantly recommend this app to a friend. The back up support offered is 2nd to none.
EasilyOne Ltd

University Of Utah Health

I've been working with Evey for about two years and have found it to be an excellent solution. Gets you the best of Shopify (with its considerable strengths) with the added support of event management. The team also helped configure a custom solution for a large-scale conference.

While custom builds can be a little rough... (I consider ours a beta), the Evey team have been incredibly responsive to create precisely the manager we asked for, with very friendly support. Very positive experience.

It's been very positive for us.

Grissom Gear Spirit Wear

If you need an app that will support your events with tickets, THIS IS THE APP TO USE. It is very easy to use, works very well with Shopify, but most importantly, the customer service is very responsive. I have used Evey for almost a dozen events and almost every single one of my events have gone smoothly, without any hiccups. However, I recently had an event where I had a question that I just couldn't figure out and they hopped on it! Levin and the team worked to get it corrected and also to educate me, which is so important. And the check-in app for mobile devices works flawlessly, which makes it incredibly easy to staff as many ticket scanners as I need for events. . . . My standards are relatively high and I don't write a lot of reviews, and I certainly don't write a lot of 5-star reviews. EVEY EVENTS will take your events up a level and your operational stress down.

The Bronx Brand

We used Evey to market, promote and brand our recent event seamlessly on our website. We loved being able to see every customer and check-in on their app.