Evey Events & Tickets

Evey Events & Tickets | Reviews

by Kable Commerce

Schedule, sell, scan tickets to your single & recurring events

Timmermans Garden Centre

Fantastic app - highly recommended. I've been really pleased to find and work with Evey, and support has been second to none. My client has a series of events (45 events/sessions over a month of dates, with different ticket types and times) Evey has been able to accommodate this, and without commission charges has delivered better value and flexibility than previous solutions. The team at Evey have been fantastic, on hand to help with any requests or queries so have to commend the team. Whilst the events haven't yet taken place, I've evaluated the 'check-in' app, and have no doubt it will be perfect. Especially since tickets bought at the same time are linked, so hopefully check-in will be seamless. Thanks for your help guys. Great App, A+++

Radical Sounds Latin America

I used this app for three concerts of our festival, we saved money by not hiring a ticketing service. Evey's system and interface are very intuitive and user-friendly. And additionally, they have great customer service (fast and helpful). I totally recommend them.

Happy Paint

A very good app for ticketing, with an awsome customer service ! Jason answers always very quickly with always a solution, and customizations when it's useful. I have never seen such a good support, very useful for small companies. I recommand Evey !

Paul Tripp Ministries, Inc.

Very easy to use, serves all of our needs, and whenever we need a bug fix or customization, their Customer Service / Support team is incredibly speedy. Highly recommend. We've been using them for years now for all of our events and wouldn't go anywhere else

theorangeroom

+ easy to install and use
+ constantly improving
+ support is very helpful and open to feedback
+ very reasonable pricing

Parkspassutah

Evey has been the perfect product for us to reach our goals. We sell State Park passes and the QR code system in conjunction with the Evey App has been perfect for a State Park check-in system. They have been extremely helpful getting us off the ground and running and always answer our calls.

Smart Market

De app werkt voor ons perfect! Het fijne is dat de complete ticketing goed te integreren is in onze webshop. Ook de hulp van het team van Evey is perfect. Men reageert snel op vragen en past zo nodig de app aan om nog meer verbeteringen toe te voegen.

utahavalanchecenter

We use this app to manage manual event check-ins and to send out additional registration information for virtual events. The Evey customer support is fantastic in helping resolve setup and configuration issues.

Q.E.D. Astoria

Really enjoying the full integration of sales thru Shopify which streamlines the event-browsing and ticket-buying experience for my customers. Also, having the tickets directly thru Shopify, keeps the customer on my website instead of sending them to a 3rd party ticket site. Excellent support staff has answered my questions and fixed things for me in a jiffy. Thank you!

PopCon Retreat

Very easy app to use for event tickets on Shopify. Their team is extremely helpful and they always respond quickly. Everything has been great.

Previous 1 3 4