Evey Events & Tickets

Evey Events & Tickets

by Kable Commerce

Schedule, sell, scan tickets to your single & recurring events

utahavalanchecenter

We use this app to manage manual event check-ins and to send out additional registration information for virtual events. The Evey customer support is fantastic in helping resolve setup and configuration issues.

Q.E.D. Astoria

Really enjoying the full integration of sales thru Shopify which streamlines the event-browsing and ticket-buying experience for my customers. Also, having the tickets directly thru Shopify, keeps the customer on my website instead of sending them to a 3rd party ticket site. Excellent support staff has answered my questions and fixed things for me in a jiffy. Thank you!

PopCon Retreat

Very easy app to use for event tickets on Shopify. Their team is extremely helpful and they always respond quickly. Everything has been great.

The Elephant Temple

We purchased this app to sell tickets for a virtual conference. I couldn’t recommend these guys enough. Their support team is fantastic. Hands down one of the best customer support experiences I’ve had with a 3rd party app. They were also really accommodating and made adjustments as needed. When it came time to start making sales, we had a well tailored event setup at a very reasonable price. I’m sure this app will only get better as time goes on, given this team’s dedication to excellence.

JesseElite

love it super user friendly and customer service is very responsive. Someone got back to me via email within minutes ever single time.

PodcastMerch.com

The best app for events that I found. Plus amazing customer service. I looked for a while for the right app to do this -- and this was the one I am happy I ended up using.

kass studio

I am using this application for an event, I love the results!
Everything works great, thank you very much!

Jornada Científica de Salud Capilar

This app is amazing!!! It offers so many great features for events organizers to manage both live and virtual events. Best event app and best price on the market. Isaac and his team offers an awesome customer support and also very fast. I totally recomended it!

AVIUM JETS

I installed the Evey app a week ago, after playing for a while I realized it was almost perfect for our ticket-selling business, so I deleted all the others that I was testing. As far as I have been able to test and compared to the other ticketing apps, Evey is, by far, the best. And his support, second to none (Jason has been helping us set up the app, including some custom features without charging, he is amazing). I am so pleased with this app, keep up the good work ;)

BATT Crew

I'm using the app to sell festival tickets and it works perfect. I needed weekly tickets and daily tickets, with different dates and usage limitations for check-in, Evey offers all of it. When i needed support for some things and differences we have at the festival, they were super quick and helped me out with everything. Best support ever. Thanks guys!

Previous 1 3