Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

Floraandforest

It's alright. Definitely not worth 7$ a month to add more than 5 events. It cuts off the name of the event rather than populating it in the rest of the cell and I can't even attach a logo or image to the event. Not worth 7$ a month for my small business.

Vancitybox

Really cool app and clean interface for our website visitors. An easy way to tell your audience about events!

Goldmarketmovement

Great Application! I recommend this to everyone! www.frostlx.com

Elevated Candles

This is great for a simple events calendar, but the calendar loads very slowly.

Menos Canada

Great app!!! The calendar is perfect. We use it to keep ourselves on track, as well as letting visitors know where well be at.

If you're worried about SEO, and having your events show nicely on google, then I recommend using JSON-LD to send the data to google: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/events

Ptownie

This really could be a great app if you weren't forced to use iframes with very minimal styling abilities.

Toddle Tunes

Horrible. Nothing about it works. Not the settings, colors... everything is hard.
Either wait until they really work up a fix or find other solutions.

Btw... I better not receive a charge for this. I spent a good portion of my day trying to get it to work and get some support but nothing. Save your $$ and your time until they figure it out.

4wardthinking Cloth Diapers

Ap works good, slow, and stopped using. Deleted ap from shopify account and yet I am still being charged. Contacted them and still waiting for a reply.

Furious Sauces

Fantastic app! Reasonable monthly fee, and easy to integrate into any store! Display your upcoming events with ease!

Up to five events with the free version, not bad for just starting businesses.

Keweenaw Coffee

We love this little calendar. Lots of great features for adding details about upcoming events.