Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

CampsiteFlags

The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.

Bossards Board Works

We have been using this app since April of 2018 and it is fabulous!! Very easy to use for our style of business (ticket sales for painting classes) The app has been flawless and worked for every event!

A photo is easily attached to all events, a ticket link works perfectly and has a spot to put the address of the event.

The Doll Maker Dolls

Very clean and easy to use app! Very effective for what I want to use it for. You can customize the colors and many other features. I had a quick question and was pleasantly surprised that I had an answer back within minutes!! Wow.

Vancitybox

Really cool app and clean interface for our website visitors. An easy way to tell your audience about events!

Menos Canada

Great app!!! The calendar is perfect. We use it to keep ourselves on track, as well as letting visitors know where well be at.

If you're worried about SEO, and having your events show nicely on google, then I recommend using JSON-LD to send the data to google: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/events

Furious Sauces

Fantastic app! Reasonable monthly fee, and easy to integrate into any store! Display your upcoming events with ease!

Up to five events with the free version, not bad for just starting businesses.

Keweenaw Coffee

We love this little calendar. Lots of great features for adding details about upcoming events.

Bark Gourmet Bake Shop

Absolutely love this App...I t was a breeze setting up!

Jjmotiff

We are very please with the final results of this app. Super easy set up and great customer service. It works perfectly for us!

Satsuma Designs

SO easy to use. I needed a free calendar app asap and this product took me less than 5 minutes to set up and I love it! Great for store events and incredibly easy to update and customize with brand colors. Thank you!!

Previous 1