Events Calendar

Events Calendar

by inlight labs

Display a beautiful events calendar on your store

Random Swag

Awesome app to add a calender to your store. You are able to add events and locations. The app also allows customers to add events to their calendars. RandomSwag.com

Pocket Sushi

Just what I needed! Unlike most Shopify apps, there is a lot of customization & features right out of the box! I am especially fond of the ability to display the events as a list instead of a calendar.

Rock Bottom Creationz

We participate in a lot of vendor shows and for our customers to find us, we post our whereabouts so they can purchase our items in person. This app works for what we need it for.

CampsiteFlags

The events calendar works out nicely with our show schedule. It is simple to install and works like it says it does. Many times we try an app only to find it is almost impossible to get installed correctly or the app is too difficult to use unless you are the one who built it. It is nice to get apps that work as they say they will.

Bossards Board Works

We have been using this app since April of 2018 and it is fabulous!! Very easy to use for our style of business (ticket sales for painting classes) The app has been flawless and worked for every event!

A photo is easily attached to all events, a ticket link works perfectly and has a spot to put the address of the event.

The Doll Maker Dolls

Very clean and easy to use app! Very effective for what I want to use it for. You can customize the colors and many other features. I had a quick question and was pleasantly surprised that I had an answer back within minutes!! Wow.

Vancitybox

Really cool app and clean interface for our website visitors. An easy way to tell your audience about events!

Menos Canada

Great app!!! The calendar is perfect. We use it to keep ourselves on track, as well as letting visitors know where well be at.

If you're worried about SEO, and having your events show nicely on google, then I recommend using JSON-LD to send the data to google: https://developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/events

Furious Sauces

Fantastic app! Reasonable monthly fee, and easy to integrate into any store! Display your upcoming events with ease!

Up to five events with the free version, not bad for just starting businesses.

Keweenaw Coffee

We love this little calendar. Lots of great features for adding details about upcoming events.

Previous 1