Evey Event Management

Evey Event Management

by Kable - Creative and Digital Design Inc.

Sell tickets to your event!

SAMOVIE

Pricing is really not intelligent. Company who organize plenty of events will never pay this price ! If you took a commission instead, all companies are happy to share success but not to pay that much with any guarantee of success. Brainstorm again guys you have the app, market it well now !

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your interest in our app!

We appreciate the feedback on our pricing model but we’ve found that this model is much cheaper for the vast majority of event organizers, as opposed to a commission based model (fees per ticket sold).

We see you had the app installed for a very limited time. We would love for you to give it a longer try to help show you its capabilities. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happening.io

Not a complete solution. Tried to use the check-in capability advertised. When tried to sign up, you get "Thank you for your interest in Evey Events. We are not accepting new user signups at this time, please check back later." Also a bit of bait and switch, $20 for shopify, and to do check-in, it's another $29 a month

July 2, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for trying out our application.

We understand there may have been some confusion when trying to use the check-in interface for the Shopify application.

The Shopify application is a complete solution and the $20/per event/per month does cover the cost of the check-in functionality.

We have a guide here on how to get ready for your event. Including how to use the check-in interface:

If you have any other questions or issues please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Cheers,

The Evey Team

Carlow Arts Festival 2018

DO NOT USE. We have been continuously overcharged by this app long after we have stopped selling tickets for our events, and as the app will not load for us, we are unable access it further to address the issue. We have been in communication with them for months flagging this issue, during which they have continued to take significant payments from our account, without properly addressing the issue. AVOID.

Colin Buchanan

I have had this app for a year and our site is selling tickets online. The app has suited our purpose with delivering tickets and reporting. The only problem is when you need support from evey event it takes weeks until they respond. When your selling tickets you need a quick response. When I first purchased the app they were very quick to respond. It would be nice if there were other apps like this on Shopify so there was a bit of competition.

werunthistown

Good, but missing features that would make it great. Evey has definitely reached a minimum viable product, but sluggish support with a lot of "No, we will take the into consideration..." makes me wish they weren't the only company doing this on Shopify. Maybe some competition would allow this to be a truly dynamic Events plugin. Importing CSV functionality is pretty bare bones. Would be nice if you could download a template spreadsheet fill in the columns (including custom fields) and import. The supplied custom field functionality for the cart page was a nice addition, but doesn't go far enough by also including this custom field functionality to the manual attendee option. If you take registrations offline and need to collect more attendee information than Name/Email/Variation Type, you are at a loss for a solution. Also the check-in portion of the app seems to serve little or no additional purpose other than gauging attendance. You cannot add info to the guest at checkin, which would be a huge addition here, although I understand that might be an edge case scenario. With a lot of manual work this plugin will temporarily work for our Race Event Services, but with over 5 events going at any given time $100/month seems like a fairly steep price to pay for a product that doesn't fully streamline my attendee processing.

Karukera One Love

Great App that mostly take care of everything. However, when numbers start to grow (7000+ attendees - Karukera One Love Festival), things can sometimes get messy (attendees export, ticket types, mails sent)

2 main effort points :
=> Checkin app (but hey, up to 1000 attendees, it should work fine. For our case, after the firsts tests, we went on a custom solution on this point)
=> There is no mail tracking / dashboard (when sending the attendees tickets)

The support is also reactive, when you manage to catch their attention. But, for 20$ a month / event, it's really worth the money

University Of Utah Health

I've been working with Evey for about two years and have found it to be an excellent solution. Gets you the best of Shopify (with its considerable strengths) with the added support of event management. The team also helped configure a custom solution for a large-scale conference.

While custom builds can be a little rough... (I consider ours a beta), the Evey team have been incredibly responsive to create precisely the manager we asked for, with very friendly support. Very positive experience.

It's been very positive for us.

Torontosportsexpo Com

Evey Event Management seemed to be the perfect solution to my companies needs until I ran into an issue using the App on two different shopify sites.

Caching is a constant problem, between the two stores, and I've actually lost access to add/edit/unsubscribe events and manage attendees on one of the two sites.

I've reached out to their support team and my Shopify Rep, as I'm a Plus member, for assistance and they are unresponsive.

We are now 2 days away from my event with no way to access it in the back end. Talk about a nightmare!

I'm not even sure we'll stop being billed once we uninstall the app because I can't end/cancel the event.

Hopsauce

Do not use this app if you plan on running a efficient, seamless check in for medium to large scale events. (3000+)

The app is full of bugs and errors, constantly kicking back 404 errors when checking in 1000's of people. We had to reset our devices CONSTANTLY to log back in and try and get them to work.

The server that the check-in service runs on is terrible slow and unreliable.

The customer service is nearly non-existent.

Absolutely bring a print out of the attendee list beacuse you're going to spend half your day checking in people manually, on a piece of paper.

I seriously recommend finding another app unless you're running a tiny event.

Grissom Gear Spirit Wear

If you need an app that will support your events with tickets, THIS IS THE APP TO USE. It is very easy to use, works very well with Shopify, but most importantly, the customer service is very responsive. I have used Evey for almost a dozen events and almost every single one of my events have gone smoothly, without any hiccups. However, I recently had an event where I had a question that I just couldn't figure out and they hopped on it! Levin and the team worked to get it corrected and also to educate me, which is so important. And the check-in app for mobile devices works flawlessly, which makes it incredibly easy to staff as many ticket scanners as I need for events. . . . My standards are relatively high and I don't write a lot of reviews, and I certainly don't write a lot of 5-star reviews. EVEY EVENTS will take your events up a level and your operational stress down.

Previous 1 3