Evey Events & Tickets

Evey Events & Tickets

by Kable Commerce

Schedule, sell, scan tickets to your single & recurring events

Karukera One Love

Great App that mostly take care of everything. However, when numbers start to grow (7000+ attendees - Karukera One Love Festival), things can sometimes get messy (attendees export, ticket types, mails sent)

2 main effort points :
=> Checkin app (but hey, up to 1000 attendees, it should work fine. For our case, after the firsts tests, we went on a custom solution on this point)
=> There is no mail tracking / dashboard (when sending the attendees tickets)

The support is also reactive, when you manage to catch their attention. But, for 20$ a month / event, it's really worth the money

University Of Utah Health

I've been working with Evey for about two years and have found it to be an excellent solution. Gets you the best of Shopify (with its considerable strengths) with the added support of event management. The team also helped configure a custom solution for a large-scale conference.

While custom builds can be a little rough... (I consider ours a beta), the Evey team have been incredibly responsive to create precisely the manager we asked for, with very friendly support. Very positive experience.

It's been very positive for us.

Hopsauce

Do not use this app if you plan on running a efficient, seamless check in for medium to large scale events. (3000+)

The app is full of bugs and errors, constantly kicking back 404 errors when checking in 1000's of people. We had to reset our devices CONSTANTLY to log back in and try and get them to work.

The server that the check-in service runs on is terrible slow and unreliable.

The customer service is nearly non-existent.

Absolutely bring a print out of the attendee list beacuse you're going to spend half your day checking in people manually, on a piece of paper.

I seriously recommend finding another app unless you're running a tiny event.

Grissom Gear Spirit Wear

If you need an app that will support your events with tickets, THIS IS THE APP TO USE. It is very easy to use, works very well with Shopify, but most importantly, the customer service is very responsive. I have used Evey for almost a dozen events and almost every single one of my events have gone smoothly, without any hiccups. However, I recently had an event where I had a question that I just couldn't figure out and they hopped on it! Levin and the team worked to get it corrected and also to educate me, which is so important. And the check-in app for mobile devices works flawlessly, which makes it incredibly easy to staff as many ticket scanners as I need for events. . . . My standards are relatively high and I don't write a lot of reviews, and I certainly don't write a lot of 5-star reviews. EVEY EVENTS will take your events up a level and your operational stress down.

Bridges Canada

I managed two stores. the first few events we ran worked fine. The setup was painless.
However, one event keeps every day drops the number of tickets available, to match the number that have been sold. So the store shows it sold out.
Problems come up with every app -- however the response from the developers has been abismal. To my initial cry for help I got a single response and they fixed the problem for the wrong event (which didn't have the problem at all) and then, I accidentally discovered -- in the wrong store.

by accident I discovered I have two events that i did not create in the wrong store that I can't delete.

Wierd things can happen with all sorts of apps. Responsive service is what makes the difference. After my events are done, i'll be looking for alternatives to Evey.

Riniabileta

Very slow service! They charged me double for the same event. I contacted them for refund and still my problem isn't solved !!!

The Bronx Brand

We used Evey to market, promote and brand our recent event seamlessly on our website. We loved being able to see every customer and check-in on their app.

New Media Film Festival

i installed the app, had a question, NEVER got an answer from EVEY. Reached out to Shopify, they referred me back to Evey, so basically, the run around. You are totally on your own if you use this.

In reply to the review feedback Evey left, please note, Evey did not reach out to us even after they acknowledge that we could not reach them in their review feedback. Another example of how they do not help. We really wanted to work with them but NEVER got a call or email from Evey.

Gfbc Bookstore

This company is excellent. They're software is good, but the Customer service is fantastic! We had an event that our bookstore manager accidentally deleted 1 day before the event and it was completely gone. I emailed their customer service at 7pm the day before the event and they had a way for us to access the information by 10pm. After hours... customer service!

That's what makes a great company. I suggest that they make it more difficult for an event to be deleted, but when it comes to responding to concerns, they are absolutely on the ball!

Thanks EVEY!

Waitakereaucklandbrass

Awesome app for managing events and ticket sales. This was the only app we could find that would do what we needed. Excited to use the app to manage our brass band concerts and events.