Evey Events & Tickets

Evey Events & Tickets

by Kable Commerce

Schedule, sell, scan tickets to your single & recurring events

Bath Publishing Limited

Used it to run a seminar in November 2015 for 250 paying delegates. Could not have done the event profitably without this app.

Had to make one or two adaptations to match what we wanted but overall a very effective way to sell conference space through Shopify.

Will be using it again this Autumn.

Camptech

We use Evey to manage roughly 200 events a year (with over 2500 tickets sold) through our Shopify store, http://camptech.ca.

We've been really pleased with what's possible with Evey, and whenever we've had any issues (not many), the Evey team is fast to respond and even customize things for us.

Before building our site, we looked at many event management solutions. Evey is perfect for us, and is the only one we recommend.

Mr Bs Necessities Com

I have not used their service as I was needing additional information from them. After 10 days and 4 emails I've concluded that they have ZERO customer support. Their product could work just fine but if something breaks or you need to contact them, you are out of luck which is a deal breaker for me. I'd recommend looking into BookThatApp instead.

Jazzradio

A very good event app with helpful and attentive support.

Cats Foundation

Outstanding! We have used Evey for two charity events that we have organised in the past 6 months and it works so well for us.
It's easy to set up and allows for as little or as much information as you want to share whilst allowing you to costumise the tickets etc.
Selling tickets to our events used to be a real nightmare and Evey has made it really simply and functional.

Thank you so much for your support with this!
Patricia Durao Lewi
The CATS Foundation

Reunionweekend

Fantastic app and great service from this company. They have worked extensively with us to get a complicated event/conference off the ground. The shopify + evey combination makes for an incredibly powerful conference registration service. Recommend the product highly.

Also, their customer service has been stellar in order to get the app performing just as we need / hope.

Highly recommend!

Radial Fest

Works perfectly! We were very successful selling online tickets with our 2014 event. We will definitely be using this app for our 2015 events!

Flugente

We found this to be the best event plugin for Shopify. Certainly worked well and any issues that we had with the app (and sometimes even outside the app) were extremely promptly and helpfully addressed by the Evey team.

I can only echo other reviews: GREAT customer service, GREAT attitude.

The Make It Fit Foundation

If it were possible to give Evey a ten star review, I definitely would. We're an autism non-profit, and we host events throughout the year. When I emailed the support team with questions, they emailed me back within minutes. When I explained who we are, and what we do, they offered us a free subscription, allowing us to use more of the money we raise to help families affected by autism. GREAT customer service, and a GREAT company attitude, generous people, and very helpful support staff. Thank you so much, Evey!

Imbibe

We run an event services and ticketing company - imbibedenver.com - and we use and love Evey.

We switched over to Evey and found the app missing a few features we really needed. After a previous app never responded to any requests we made, the crew at Evey responded within minutes, and implemented our requests within hours. Ever since then, they've made updates, fixed bugs, and worked with us and our weird schedule to ensure the product adapts to our needs every single time we request help.

Beyond that, the app works great for our event needs. We sell tickets at various levels (GA, VIP, etc), and Evey handles this wonderfully. The ability to edit email templates per event is an incredibly useful feature. The check-in abilities are great, allowing for QR code scans or a simple will-call experience.

Overall, we're extremely satisfied with Evey, and become more so every day.

1 3 Next