Evey Event Management

Evey Event Management

by Kable - Creative and Digital Design Inc.

Sell tickets to your event!

Grissom Gear Spirit Wear

If you need an app that will support your events with tickets, THIS IS THE APP TO USE. It is very easy to use, works very well with Shopify, but most importantly, the customer service is very responsive. I have used Evey for almost a dozen events and almost every single one of my events have gone smoothly, without any hiccups. However, I recently had an event where I had a question that I just couldn't figure out and they hopped on it! Levin and the team worked to get it corrected and also to educate me, which is so important. And the check-in app for mobile devices works flawlessly, which makes it incredibly easy to staff as many ticket scanners as I need for events. . . . My standards are relatively high and I don't write a lot of reviews, and I certainly don't write a lot of 5-star reviews. EVEY EVENTS will take your events up a level and your operational stress down.

Bridges Canada

I managed two stores. the first few events we ran worked fine. The setup was painless.
However, one event keeps every day drops the number of tickets available, to match the number that have been sold. So the store shows it sold out.
Problems come up with every app -- however the response from the developers has been abismal. To my initial cry for help I got a single response and they fixed the problem for the wrong event (which didn't have the problem at all) and then, I accidentally discovered -- in the wrong store.

by accident I discovered I have two events that i did not create in the wrong store that I can't delete.

Wierd things can happen with all sorts of apps. Responsive service is what makes the difference. After my events are done, i'll be looking for alternatives to Evey.

Riniabileta

Very slow service! They charged me double for the same event. I contacted them for refund and still my problem isn't solved !!!

The Bronx Brand

We used Evey to market, promote and brand our recent event seamlessly on our website. We loved being able to see every customer and check-in on their app.

New Media Film Festival

i installed the app, had a question, NEVER got an answer from EVEY. Reached out to Shopify, they referred me back to Evey, so basically, the run around. You are totally on your own if you use this.

In reply to the review feedback Evey left, please note, Evey did not reach out to us even after they acknowledge that we could not reach them in their review feedback. Another example of how they do not help. We really wanted to work with them but NEVER got a call or email from Evey.

Gfbc Bookstore

This company is excellent. They're software is good, but the Customer service is fantastic! We had an event that our bookstore manager accidentally deleted 1 day before the event and it was completely gone. I emailed their customer service at 7pm the day before the event and they had a way for us to access the information by 10pm. After hours... customer service!

That's what makes a great company. I suggest that they make it more difficult for an event to be deleted, but when it comes to responding to concerns, they are absolutely on the ball!

Thanks EVEY!

Waitakereaucklandbrass

Awesome app for managing events and ticket sales. This was the only app we could find that would do what we needed. Excited to use the app to manage our brass band concerts and events.

Bath Publishing Limited

Used it to run a seminar in November 2015 for 250 paying delegates. Could not have done the event profitably without this app.

Had to make one or two adaptations to match what we wanted but overall a very effective way to sell conference space through Shopify.

Will be using it again this Autumn.

Camptech

We use Evey to manage roughly 200 events a year (with over 2500 tickets sold) through our Shopify store, http://camptech.ca.

We've been really pleased with what's possible with Evey, and whenever we've had any issues (not many), the Evey team is fast to respond and even customize things for us.

Before building our site, we looked at many event management solutions. Evey is perfect for us, and is the only one we recommend.

Mr Bs Necessities Com

I have not used their service as I was needing additional information from them. After 10 days and 4 emails I've concluded that they have ZERO customer support. Their product could work just fine but if something breaks or you need to contact them, you are out of luck which is a deal breaker for me. I'd recommend looking into BookThatApp instead.