Evey Events & Tickets

Evey Events & Tickets

by Kable Commerce

Sell tickets to your event! Customize everything!

Flugente

We found this to be the best event plugin for Shopify. Certainly worked well and any issues that we had with the app (and sometimes even outside the app) were extremely promptly and helpfully addressed by the Evey team.

I can only echo other reviews: GREAT customer service, GREAT attitude.

The Make It Fit Foundation

If it were possible to give Evey a ten star review, I definitely would. We're an autism non-profit, and we host events throughout the year. When I emailed the support team with questions, they emailed me back within minutes. When I explained who we are, and what we do, they offered us a free subscription, allowing us to use more of the money we raise to help families affected by autism. GREAT customer service, and a GREAT company attitude, generous people, and very helpful support staff. Thank you so much, Evey!

Imbibe

We run an event services and ticketing company - imbibedenver.com - and we use and love Evey.

We switched over to Evey and found the app missing a few features we really needed. After a previous app never responded to any requests we made, the crew at Evey responded within minutes, and implemented our requests within hours. Ever since then, they've made updates, fixed bugs, and worked with us and our weird schedule to ensure the product adapts to our needs every single time we request help.

Beyond that, the app works great for our event needs. We sell tickets at various levels (GA, VIP, etc), and Evey handles this wonderfully. The ability to edit email templates per event is an incredibly useful feature. The check-in abilities are great, allowing for QR code scans or a simple will-call experience.

Overall, we're extremely satisfied with Evey, and become more so every day.

2 Next