Evey Event Management

Evey Event Management

by Kable - Creative and Digital Design Inc.

Sell tickets to your event!

SAMOVIE

Pricing is really not intelligent. Company who organize plenty of events will never pay this price ! If you took a commission instead, all companies are happy to share success but not to pay that much with any guarantee of success. Brainstorm again guys you have the app, market it well now !

October 14, 2019

Thank you for your interest in our app!

We appreciate the feedback on our pricing model but we’ve found that this model is much cheaper for the vast majority of event organizers, as opposed to a commission based model (fees per ticket sold).

We see you had the app installed for a very limited time. We would love for you to give it a longer try to help show you its capabilities. Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Happening.io

Not a complete solution. Tried to use the check-in capability advertised. When tried to sign up, you get "Thank you for your interest in Evey Events. We are not accepting new user signups at this time, please check back later." Also a bit of bait and switch, $20 for shopify, and to do check-in, it's another $29 a month

July 2, 2019

Hi!

Thank you for trying out our application.

We understand there may have been some confusion when trying to use the check-in interface for the Shopify application.

The Shopify application is a complete solution and the $20/per event/per month does cover the cost of the check-in functionality.

We have a guide here on how to get ready for your event. Including how to use the check-in interface:

If you have any other questions or issues please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Cheers,

The Evey Team

Carlow Arts Festival 2018

DO NOT USE. We have been continuously overcharged by this app long after we have stopped selling tickets for our events, and as the app will not load for us, we are unable access it further to address the issue. We have been in communication with them for months flagging this issue, during which they have continued to take significant payments from our account, without properly addressing the issue. AVOID.

Torontosportsexpo Com

Evey Event Management seemed to be the perfect solution to my companies needs until I ran into an issue using the App on two different shopify sites.

Caching is a constant problem, between the two stores, and I've actually lost access to add/edit/unsubscribe events and manage attendees on one of the two sites.

I've reached out to their support team and my Shopify Rep, as I'm a Plus member, for assistance and they are unresponsive.

We are now 2 days away from my event with no way to access it in the back end. Talk about a nightmare!

I'm not even sure we'll stop being billed once we uninstall the app because I can't end/cancel the event.

Hopsauce

Do not use this app if you plan on running a efficient, seamless check in for medium to large scale events. (3000+)

The app is full of bugs and errors, constantly kicking back 404 errors when checking in 1000's of people. We had to reset our devices CONSTANTLY to log back in and try and get them to work.

The server that the check-in service runs on is terrible slow and unreliable.

The customer service is nearly non-existent.

Absolutely bring a print out of the attendee list beacuse you're going to spend half your day checking in people manually, on a piece of paper.

I seriously recommend finding another app unless you're running a tiny event.

Bridges Canada

I managed two stores. the first few events we ran worked fine. The setup was painless.
However, one event keeps every day drops the number of tickets available, to match the number that have been sold. So the store shows it sold out.
Problems come up with every app -- however the response from the developers has been abismal. To my initial cry for help I got a single response and they fixed the problem for the wrong event (which didn't have the problem at all) and then, I accidentally discovered -- in the wrong store.

by accident I discovered I have two events that i did not create in the wrong store that I can't delete.

Wierd things can happen with all sorts of apps. Responsive service is what makes the difference. After my events are done, i'll be looking for alternatives to Evey.

Riniabileta

Very slow service! They charged me double for the same event. I contacted them for refund and still my problem isn't solved !!!

New Media Film Festival

i installed the app, had a question, NEVER got an answer from EVEY. Reached out to Shopify, they referred me back to Evey, so basically, the run around. You are totally on your own if you use this.

In reply to the review feedback Evey left, please note, Evey did not reach out to us even after they acknowledge that we could not reach them in their review feedback. Another example of how they do not help. We really wanted to work with them but NEVER got a call or email from Evey.

Mr Bs Necessities Com

I have not used their service as I was needing additional information from them. After 10 days and 4 emails I've concluded that they have ZERO customer support. Their product could work just fine but if something breaks or you need to contact them, you are out of luck which is a deal breaker for me. I'd recommend looking into BookThatApp instead.