Evey Event Management

Evey Event Management

by Kable - Creative and Digital Design Inc.

Sell tickets to your event!

University Of Utah Health

I've been working with Evey for about two years and have found it to be an excellent solution. Gets you the best of Shopify (with its considerable strengths) with the added support of event management. The team also helped configure a custom solution for a large-scale conference.

While custom builds can be a little rough... (I consider ours a beta), the Evey team have been incredibly responsive to create precisely the manager we asked for, with very friendly support. Very positive experience.

It's been very positive for us.

Grissom Gear Spirit Wear

If you need an app that will support your events with tickets, THIS IS THE APP TO USE. It is very easy to use, works very well with Shopify, but most importantly, the customer service is very responsive. I have used Evey for almost a dozen events and almost every single one of my events have gone smoothly, without any hiccups. However, I recently had an event where I had a question that I just couldn't figure out and they hopped on it! Levin and the team worked to get it corrected and also to educate me, which is so important. And the check-in app for mobile devices works flawlessly, which makes it incredibly easy to staff as many ticket scanners as I need for events. . . . My standards are relatively high and I don't write a lot of reviews, and I certainly don't write a lot of 5-star reviews. EVEY EVENTS will take your events up a level and your operational stress down.

The Bronx Brand

We used Evey to market, promote and brand our recent event seamlessly on our website. We loved being able to see every customer and check-in on their app.

Gfbc Bookstore

This company is excellent. They're software is good, but the Customer service is fantastic! We had an event that our bookstore manager accidentally deleted 1 day before the event and it was completely gone. I emailed their customer service at 7pm the day before the event and they had a way for us to access the information by 10pm. After hours... customer service!

That's what makes a great company. I suggest that they make it more difficult for an event to be deleted, but when it comes to responding to concerns, they are absolutely on the ball!

Thanks EVEY!

Waitakereaucklandbrass

Awesome app for managing events and ticket sales. This was the only app we could find that would do what we needed. Excited to use the app to manage our brass band concerts and events.

Camptech

We use Evey to manage roughly 200 events a year (with over 2500 tickets sold) through our Shopify store, http://camptech.ca.

We've been really pleased with what's possible with Evey, and whenever we've had any issues (not many), the Evey team is fast to respond and even customize things for us.

Before building our site, we looked at many event management solutions. Evey is perfect for us, and is the only one we recommend.

Jazzradio

A very good event app with helpful and attentive support.

Cats Foundation

Outstanding! We have used Evey for two charity events that we have organised in the past 6 months and it works so well for us.
It's easy to set up and allows for as little or as much information as you want to share whilst allowing you to costumise the tickets etc.
Selling tickets to our events used to be a real nightmare and Evey has made it really simply and functional.

Thank you so much for your support with this!
Patricia Durao Lewi
The CATS Foundation

Reunionweekend

Fantastic app and great service from this company. They have worked extensively with us to get a complicated event/conference off the ground. The shopify + evey combination makes for an incredibly powerful conference registration service. Recommend the product highly.

Also, their customer service has been stellar in order to get the app performing just as we need / hope.

Highly recommend!

Radial Fest

Works perfectly! We were very successful selling online tickets with our 2014 event. We will definitely be using this app for our 2015 events!

Previous 1