Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Photo Gallery & Tag Products to Shop the Look.

ニューエラオンラインストア

とても簡単にLOOK BOOKを構築できます。低価格にも関わらず、日本語環境へのローカライズ、デザインのカスタマイズなどの相談にも対応してくれます。
コミュニケーションは英語ですが、返信や対応が早く、カスタマーサービスの質が高いです。

Gypsy Tarot

Customer service resolve my problem in less than 24 hours thanks so much love the app can't waited to tried all yours services

Leahs Mark

I wanted to create a SHOP THE LOOK page on my website and decided to use LOOK BOOK app to help me. I needed to make a few customisations on the app and the support team were extremely quick and efficient in making this happen to suit my business needs. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to create something similar!

MALEFIC shoes

J'ai utilisé cette application qui est vraiment formidable. Une équipe super réactive. Mes souliers sont mis en avant Vraiment ravie La maison MALEFIC

Voulr

The best app i've ever use! Please use it to beacause the support was very fast and they wan to do everything to help you with <3

HILTON HOLLIS - Official Website

A few hiccups to start, but customer service easily corrected the issues I was having in a timely manner. I recommend this app. They tweaked several visual issues I wanted changed very quickly.

LocknLock India

Great app for shoppable images, easy to use and very easy implementation for every step. Amazing support personnel cleared all of our doubts and moreover helped us to understand the important changes that were needed to be done on our website, outside the scope of their work. Would highly recommend them and in general the team of expertmediavillage for all their application listed on shopify.

Wildnest

I really can recommend the customer support. I had trouble at first implementing the code and reached out to their support. They got it done super fast and are really nice. If I have any troubles in future, I won't hestitate for a sec to reach out to them. Cuz it feels like they don't mind helping you (which is not a matter of course for other customer support).
Thanks again!

Miliaa Collective

Amazing app and fantastic service! Received a reply within 1 hour of sending the initial email! Highly recommend :)

Ambre Clothing

Great service and quick turnaround of setting up my Lookbook, thank you. It's a great app and very easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15