Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
26. Januar 2024

I just got this app and I love it. What I am most impressed with is the customer service when I had a question. Don’t hesitate! This is a no-brainer purchase!

Asher + Ena
Vereinigte Staaten
Ein tag mit der App
10. Oktober 2023

On setup it already looked great, but still had some hiccups. After getting in touch with Support, updates were rolled out within 24 hour! Excellent service!

Twinlife
Niederlande
Etwa ein monat mit der App
20. Oktober 2023

User friendly apps. Very helpful manual to use. Decided to made few changes for Mobile view, went to ask their support team and everything is sorted just how I wanted it to be. Thanks Ankit & the Team!

TCD Snacks
Malaysia
Etwa 8 stunden mit der App
20. September 2023

The staff is extremely helpful, although there were a few corrections that needed to be made. The Look book fulfills all of my needs perfectly. I would rate it a perfect 10/10. Great extension to my business.

JC London
Etwa 4 stunden mit der App
5. April 2023

Lookbook is a great app that is user friendly. I appreciate customer service responding to my questions so quickly!

JJwinks
Vereinigte Staaten
11 monate mit der App
3. April 2023

Such an incredible customer support team and an amazing app.

I'm extremely happy with everything and highly recommend it

thevillon
3 monate mit der App
9. Juni 2023

App does exactly what it needs to do and the customer support team is great!!
They respond very quick and are very helpful!

Current/Elliott Europe
Niederlande
Etwa ein monat mit der App
19. Oktober 2023

Top banana

Factorylux
2 monate mit der App
9. März 2023

very good application and also very good support, the app do what i need and also support is always available.reply and apply my needs

AEGENDA
Australien
7 tage mit der App
28. Juli 2023

Good app. Needed help of support because it wasn't working initially and that took some time. But happy in the end.

Atelier Manoé