Gesamtbewertung
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
1. Dezember 2022

Had some issues with tagging in the beginning but they have quick and great customer service! Tagging is simple and uploading images is quick!

BELJOY
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 3 tage
3. Mai 2022

I searched all over Shopify's app store for an app the can provide us with shoppable carousel images. This app so far does it the best, but still has some kinks and isn't too customizable. The widgets can also slow your page speed quite a bit, so be wary if your site is slow. The support, however, is super helpful, fast to respond, and savvy. If it wasn't for the support I'd probably look for another app, but my hopes are with their qualified team they'll develop the app even further

Rustic Kitchen & Bath
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 28 tage
4. April 2022

The team was helpful when assisting me to integrate the app. I haven't launched my store yet, but their assistance has been great so far.

Maadrn Fine Jewels
Kanada
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 4 tage
8. Dezember 2021

The free version of the app is very basic and I needed help from their developer team to connect the lookbooks to my website. However, it's great if you're just looking to showcase some photos. The free version even allows to make the lookbooks shoppable. The service team was super friendly, helpful and was very quick.

Atelier Stefani
Australien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 8 tage
11. Oktober 2021

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire un lookbook . J'ai été excellement bien guidée et conseillée par l'aide technique . Il ne me manque plus que la possibilité de téléchargement de ce lookbook en PDF pour que je satisfaite à 100 %
Merci à votre équipe !

les cardinales
Frankreich
So lange wurde die App verwendet: 6 monate
29. Januar 2021

Really helpful support team that respond promptly - always great to have galleries of photos for your customers. The App is easy to use - few glitches that are sorted out quickly by the support team. We're happy using this App!

Four Corners Rugs
Australien
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa ein jahr
6. November 2019

It was challenging to find an app to create a simple, easy to use, no fuss gallery. Lookbook did the job and the team was very responsive to fix any issues that appeared. For the cost, I expected more CSS customization options and better user experience - like the possibility to move the product tag after it has been created for example, but overall it's working well for our store!

Graf Lantz
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als 2 jahre
Bearbeitet am 25. September 2018

This app has helped me create a great photo gallery for my site. The customer service when I had a minor problem with loading was absolutely amazing. Have no doubts about recommending this app - good looking and good function.

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Mehr als ein jahr
Expert Village Media Technologies hat geantwortet 9. April 2019

Thanks for the review. We have updated the app since you last used it and added more enhancements.

We hope you will add another star for our team's support and the app if you like it. I think its best time to ask since you are using app from long time now.
You can also tag products on your Lookbook images which you haven't done so far, please feel free to reachout if you want to see a demo how to do it. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks
Team EVM Lookbook

7. Mai 2018

Its a little confusing at first and not the prettiest.. But once you read the how to, it really helps.. Then after its pretty cool and fit for purpose

Faith X Threads
So lange wurde die App verwendet: Etwa 2 monate
27. April 2018

A great tool for Instagram style pages.

Kuki London