Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Photo Gallery & Tag Products to Shop the Look.

My Nature Rings

Awesome app and light fast support ! Thank you Amit !

Babytrends2015

We are using this app since view month and it is really great and useful. Easy to install and configured. And the customers are happy and get more inspirations. And one more thing, that is very important for the app users: awesome support! We had some problems with images after updating the theme, but it was solved immediately. Thank you for a great app!

Shev Jewels

Up and running in 5 minutes! I don't really leave reviews but I had to leave some feedback on this one. First thing I noticed was that it doesn't have any watermark and its very easy to tag products. Integrates seamlessly into my website and can be installed on any page already existing on your website. Alternatively, there is a script to copy and paste if you want it to appear on a particular section of your site instead of on an entire page. You can even create more than one gallery if you want to have different product images installed on different pages. Brilliant app and suitable for those persons like myself who just want a simple Instagram Lookbook with shoppable links. Thanks guys for making this for free.

Lauraloves Art

Excellent app for all that need image gallery

Add Up Shop

Dope af! i really how they made the plugin.. super fast

Colortemperature

I found the support extremely helpful and this app easy to you! I give it a thumbs up and would recommend it to every Shopify user!

Roma Customers

Excellent app and support team :) does exactly what we want - shows our web users pictures of our work

Aporro Net

The setting of this software is exactly what I want. It works very well.

Bye Bye Bella

Excellent App, great and prompt support

Shopstrangeways

Makes lookbook image galleries much more useful! Love that you can tag products for customers to reference. Tech support has been great, too.