Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Photo Gallery & Tag Products to Shop the Look.

Michelles Ruidoso Shopify Site

Solid app with everything we needed and great support. The app was customized to fit our needs quickly and efficiently. The ability to upload images in bulk saves quite a bit of time.

Mandy Goss Studio

So far so good! I'm really digging this app. I'm not a developer and this app is super easy, change the settings and load onto my site. It's been a breeze!

Versakini

This Lookbook app is great! Easy to use and easy to integrate. I was worried at first because our Lookbook is 40 pages long! But everything works beautifully.
My favorite feature is that you can Hoover over the product and know the exact item/ have the ability to shop!
Love it- highly recommend this app for your store!

Som01

The app is great and easy to use :)

Shopzenger

Awesome product backed with awesome customer service. Had an issue with the app but they resolved within a day. Highly recommended.

Shishi Cherie Asian Beauty Corner

great app! It does what it is supposed to do. We are very happy with it.

Cobblestone Wholesale Store

Great App, perfect for our site. Really fast response time for support!

Test4rr

Great support! Fast to respond and useful app to add lookbooks to store with ease.

Evilcollar

Amazing App!! Very Happy :)
Thanks

Max

Studio Minc

The app is exactly what I’ve been looking for customer pics and testimonials. Looks professional and the bulk upload makes things so much quicker and easier. I love the reorganising feature which allows you to juggle pics around after you’ve uploaded. Good support too.