Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Photo Gallery & Tag Products to Shop the Look.

Clubwanderlust

Very nice app, and excellent customer service through their fast and polite responses.

Phils Test Store 99

Would highly recommend! Thank you!

Feller

LOVE this app! Inexpensive and great functionality and support. I highly recommend!

Adins Box

Once you get the initial look book setup, everything is wonderful. It really works and it looks great!

Www Marlousvandertoorn Com

Super easy to use and very commercial tagging your product in your Look Book.
I had a problem showing my prices and they helped me very well to solve it.

The Jg Files

Looks amazing and very modern. Also very affordable. Very happy with the app and recommend it to everyone!

check it out on my site: https://theprintableconcept.com/pages/lookbook

Stitched Equestrian

Great app that is really easy to use and the support when I didn't quite understand something was very quick and helpful. This app has revolutionised my website!

Miamibeachbody Pxs

I couldn't be more satisfied with this app, and not only the app, but also the human touch of the people behind it.

For the app, I can assure that it works beautifully. It gives the web store an appealing look, so customers can select the products they most like by seeing the living real use of them.
It is completely configurable, What you see is what you get.
Easy to work with
Easy to create the different looks
Easy to organize pictures
Easy to link any product in your catalog to the lookbook.
Works seamlessly in both desktop and mobile platforms
The configuration time is easy and intuitive, you don't need any instructions.
AND if you have any issue at all, the courteous people behind it will be there all the time with constant updates, explanations and ultimately solutions.

Please note that I am not part of these company, nor being compensated, nor encouraged for this review. I am us motivated to recognize the distinctiveness and excellence in an environment where very few times you can have a solid beautifully working product with a solid hard working personnel behind it.
I hope anyone can use this review, and use the wonderful app for continuous sales.

Use it and Enjoy it.

Rogelio Rodriguez
Miami Beach Body
www.miamibeachbody.online

Box The Look

This app is great and very easy to use! Customer Service was very attentive and even helped to customize our lookbook to work with our unique store layout. Amazing app! The best on Shopify for sure :-)

Acorns 6

Great APP! Very easy to use. Nice, friendly and fast customer service. Love it :)