Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo galleries to shop the look- slider, collage, grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

Walcot Online

Great support, beautifully simple to use and helpful staff listened to and acted on all suggestions for development of app

Covervilla

Awesome. Thank you so much for beautifull app. My sales growth increase from 5 percent after installing this apps. Visit my store : www.covervilla.com

Lucy Morton

Great app! Works well and the support has been very helpful

Ethnic Watches

Brilliant app! Easy to use, great features and even better support. I definitely recommend it.

Kentaur Australia

This is a great idea! Not only is the App free, but the customer support is excellent. We expected a few glitches as we know it is a very new App, but the support team responded almost instantaneously and resolved the issues. We are excited to continue to build our Lookbook!!

Hellodreamers Shop

I'm very happy to be the first writing a review. These guys really deserve 5 stars. First of all, they are the ONLY ones offering a totally free lookbook app. Customer service is amazing, there were some small issues plus I had some personal requests to enhance it and they did everything in no time. I've tried all the lookbook apps around and this one, though being simple, delivers! And again, it's totally FREE! A real jem!

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 Next