Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lookbook app for shopify

Www Marlousvandertoorn Com

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Super easy to use and very commercial tagging your product in your Look Book.
I had a problem showing my prices and they helped me very well to solve it.

The Jg Files

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Looks amazing and very modern. Also very affordable. Very happy with the app and recommend it to everyone!

check it out on my site: https://theprintableconcept.com/pages/lookbook

Stitched Equestrian

Time spent using app About 2 years

Great app that is really easy to use and the support when I didn't quite understand something was very quick and helpful. This app has revolutionised my website!

Miamibeachbody Pxs

Time spent using app About 4 years

I couldn't be more satisfied with this app, and not only the app, but also the human touch of the people behind it.

For the app, I can assure that it works beautifully. It gives the web store an appealing look, so customers can select the products they most like by seeing the living real use of them.
It is completely configurable, What you see is what you get.
Easy to work with
Easy to create the different looks
Easy to organize pictures
Easy to link any product in your catalog to the lookbook.
Works seamlessly in both desktop and mobile platforms
The configuration time is easy and intuitive, you don't need any instructions.
AND if you have any issue at all, the courteous people behind it will be there all the time with constant updates, explanations and ultimately solutions.

Please note that I am not part of these company, nor being compensated, nor encouraged for this review. I am us motivated to recognize the distinctiveness and excellence in an environment where very few times you can have a solid beautifully working product with a solid hard working personnel behind it.
I hope anyone can use this review, and use the wonderful app for continuous sales.

Use it and Enjoy it.

Rogelio Rodriguez
Miami Beach Body
www.miamibeachbody.online

Box The Look

Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is great and very easy to use! Customer Service was very attentive and even helped to customize our lookbook to work with our unique store layout. Amazing app! The best on Shopify for sure :-)

Acorns 6

Location Denmark
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great APP! Very easy to use. Nice, friendly and fast customer service. Love it :)

Luv Bart

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Great App! Very user-friendly and fantastic customer service. Love it and would highly recommend.

Loelli

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is great and very user friendly for both those viewing it and setting it up! Really happy I came across it!!

Nyla And Noelle

I had problems after upgrading to the multiple look book app option. However I contacted customer support and they literally held my hand and set everything up for me the way I wanted it. I am soooo happy with the new multiple look book option. This way my look books are much more organized and professional looking. You can see my look book with multiple page option at www.NylaandNoelle.com

Thank you so much EVM support for all of the help.

Suitup Alpha

Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app does exactly what we want - shows our web users pictures of our work