Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries | Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Photo Gallery & Tag Products to Shop the Look.

Miliaa Collective

Amazing app and fantastic service! Received a reply within 1 hour of sending the initial email! Highly recommend :)

Ambre Clothing

Great service and quick turnaround of setting up my Lookbook, thank you. It's a great app and very easy to use.

Baked Tiles

I had a bit of an issue that my emails were not being received by the support team of this app. However after finally getting contact from them, they have been wonderful. They have set up the app for us and offered advice and insight to how we can best use this great tool to generate more sales. I am delighted with the service received, if you are having an issue with emails not being answered it will be a glitch, persevere as its worth it. Thank you Afreedi for all your help!

Reuben Oliver

This app transformed our website. Highly recommend to everyone. We had no problems at all, and the customer service was fabulous. Thanks afreedi

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. We are really glad to hear your experience with app. We will always provide the best support and the app experience to you.

YANINA DEMI COUTURE

I like this app, I advise everyone! There is a very convenient function of mass photo upload. Good technical support.

May 25, 2021

Thanks for your review. We are excited to have you onboard and assure you to provide continuous support further.

DarkDolls

honestly - 5 stars simply for their customer service! They worked on my problems with such a high priority - even when I asked for several changes! Really great!

May 25, 2021

Thanks a ton for the feedback. We always try to provide best app experience to all our app users and on priority. Our support team is always here to assist.

awake-mode

I would like to thank the technical support of the application for their help and wish the team further development. The app is clear and easy to use, with many useful features.

TOXIK3 boutique officielle - Denim clothing & Soft-print lover

This app is very easy to use and very helpful. Lookbook is important to show nice picture but even more interesting with the tag product. Thank you for your services.

Baytree Avenue

I love this app so much, we are able to showcase all our influencers pictures in a beautiful gallery on a specific page. We had a minor technical issue, so contacted the developers who were super quick to resolve and now it looks fab.

warbehr.artist

This app took a while to set up on my website template but with some amazing customer support we finally got there. The app has some excellent features and shows great potential for future updates - which hopefully would include some more widget style settings.
In my case the slide out cart needed to be disabled but it does work with the AJAX cart.