Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo gallery to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $4.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lookbook app for shopify

Leahs Mark

Location Australia

I wanted to create a SHOP THE LOOK page on my website and decided to use LOOK BOOK app to help me. I needed to make a few customisations on the app and the support team were extremely quick and efficient in making this happen to suit my business needs. Would definitely recommend this app to anyone wanting to create something similar!

MALEFIC shoes

Location France

J'ai utilisé cette application qui est vraiment formidable. Une équipe super réactive. Mes souliers sont mis en avant Vraiment ravie La maison MALEFIC

Voulr

Location Netherlands

The best app i've ever use! Please use it to beacause the support was very fast and they wan to do everything to help you with <3

HILTON HOLLIS - Official Website

A few hiccups to start, but customer service easily corrected the issues I was having in a timely manner. I recommend this app. They tweaked several visual issues I wanted changed very quickly.

LocknLock India

Location India

Great app for shoppable images, easy to use and very easy implementation for every step. Amazing support personnel cleared all of our doubts and moreover helped us to understand the important changes that were needed to be done on our website, outside the scope of their work. Would highly recommend them and in general the team of expertmediavillage for all their application listed on shopify.

Wildnest

Location Germany

I really can recommend the customer support. I had trouble at first implementing the code and reached out to their support. They got it done super fast and are really nice. If I have any troubles in future, I won't hestitate for a sec to reach out to them. Cuz it feels like they don't mind helping you (which is not a matter of course for other customer support).
Thanks again!

Miliaa Collective

Location Australia

Amazing app and fantastic service! Received a reply within 1 hour of sending the initial email! Highly recommend :)

Ambre Clothing

Great service and quick turnaround of setting up my Lookbook, thank you. It's a great app and very easy to use.

Baked Tiles

Time spent using app About 1 month

I had a bit of an issue that my emails were not being received by the support team of this app. However after finally getting contact from them, they have been wonderful. They have set up the app for us and offered advice and insight to how we can best use this great tool to generate more sales. I am delighted with the service received, if you are having an issue with emails not being answered it will be a glitch, persevere as its worth it. Thank you Afreedi for all your help!

Reuben Oliver

This app transformed our website. Highly recommend to everyone. We had no problems at all, and the customer service was fabulous. Thanks afreedi

May 25, 2021

Thanks for the feedback. We are really glad to hear your experience with app. We will always provide the best support and the app experience to you.

Thanks