Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Create photo galleries to shop the look- slider, collage, grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.
lookbook app for shopify

pinkycocoswimwear

Great app & great support ! The app is perfect to show my new swimwear collection ! The team is very helpful ! Thank you so much !!

Marc Darcy

Useful app, serves it purpose and when we had any issues the support team sorted them in a timely manner.

Mifuko Oy

We use this for our inspiration collections. After some challenges at the beginning lookbook looks very good and works well. We got great and swift support from kemi.

LAJJOO C

We have used EVM lookbook for all galleries on our website. Kemi from customer support was very helpful in setting them up. Our only disappointment was that collage layout was not available in premium plan so we had to upgrade to plus plan; though we have <10 galleries at the moment. The galleries look awesome though and hope this boosts our sale! Will recommend to others :)

SNOBKIDS

I used this app for galleries on my store. Its looking great so far. Customer support was also very helpful. We recommend this app.

Water Honey

Great app that does everything you need it to do from a gallery standpoint. I'm sure there are other features that would be good, but I can't think of any.

Kingdum By Nishka

Awesome support and highly customizable. We are on the basic plan and could make excellent galleries with help from the support!

Neon Beach

Simple but great app with good support team - does what I need, and when I had issues the team resolved them very quickly! Thanks

kabbanifurniture

It's a great app, their response is very quickly, the app is easy to deal with and have clean dashboard, Kemi helped me a lot I love his way a lot.
They deserve to say much more than this few words.

ST33LE

Great customer service. App is very easy to use. Fast response and great support. The team is great to work with and very helpful.