Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Photo Gallery & Tag Products to Shop the Look.

SNOBKIDS

I used this app for galleries on my store. Its looking great so far. Customer support was also very helpful. We recommend this app.

Water Honey

Great app that does everything you need it to do from a gallery standpoint. I'm sure there are other features that would be good, but I can't think of any.

Kingdum By Nishka

Awesome support and highly customizable. We are on the basic plan and could make excellent galleries with help from the support!

Neon Beach

Simple but great app with good support team - does what I need, and when I had issues the team resolved them very quickly! Thanks

kabbanifurniture

It's a great app, their response is very quickly, the app is easy to deal with and have clean dashboard, Kemi helped me a lot I love his way a lot.
They deserve to say much more than this few words.

ST33LE

Great customer service. App is very easy to use. Fast response and great support. The team is great to work with and very helpful.

Holland Esquire

App works perfectly and the support team are quick to respond to help with any queries. I am using this on a few stores now.

Jungmaven

Very responsive customer service. App is easy to use.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. Glad to have you onboard. We assure you for continued support and an amazing app experience always.

Kassiopeia Boheme

Great support! They respond quickly to any requests and helped us customized our lookbook. I highly recommend it.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for appreciating the support. We always focus on providing best possible support ever. Assure you to provide same services always.

Silk & Stone the Label

Highly recommend this app. Especially, the support team was so helpful to guide me step by step patiently.

October 31, 2019

Thanks for the review. It was please working for your store to help you adding a nice Shoppable Lookbook by our app.