Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Gallery

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Create Lookbook & Tag Products on Pics for Shoppable Lookbook

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery

This app has helped me create a great photo gallery for my site. The customer service when I had a minor problem with loading was absolutely amazing. Have no doubts about recommending this app - good looking and good function.

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the review. We have updated the app since you last used it and added more enhancements.

We hope you will add another star for our team's support and the app if you like it. I think its best time to ask since you are using app from long time now.
You can also tag products on your Lookbook images which you haven't done so far, please feel free to reachout if you want to see a demo how to do it. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks
Team EVM Lookbook

Faith X Threads

Its a little confusing at first and not the prettiest.. But once you read the how to, it really helps.. Then after its pretty cool and fit for purpose

Kuki London

A great tool for Instagram style pages.

Thecode Ca

So far we are loving the way we can add shoppable editorial to our store. Support has been great and helpful.

Funk Up That Outfit

Easy to use and increases customer engagement!

Finders Keep Hers Boutique

Would recommend! If you want a shoppable look book this app is a great way to go.

Longevity Create

You have fresh marketing ideas, you are moving away from the templates. I liked thi

Earpbros

Absolutely excellent support - super fast!

Beautyhabit

Nice app. Very user friendly and quick customer service response with a minor issue/question that was resolved. It does what I need at the moment. I do wish that once a tag is assigned to an image, the icon for it could then be moved around easier. Sometimes the position is not accurate and I have to delete and re-add it closer or further away from the product. Also I wish it were possible to hotlink a page in a lookbook (slider format setting in this case) to a collection page rather than only to a single product. If the two issues above were possible I would have given a 5-star rating. I look forward to future new features and fixes!