Lookbook ‑ Shoppable Galleries

Shoppable galleries to shop the look + slider, collage & grid

From $9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

lookbook app for shopify

Rustic Kitchen & Bath

I searched all over Shopify's app store for an app the can provide us with shoppable carousel images. This app so far does it the best, but still has some kinks and isn't too customizable. The widgets can also slow your page speed quite a bit, so be wary if your site is slow. The support, however, is super helpful, fast to respond, and savvy. If it wasn't for the support I'd probably look for another app, but my hopes are with their qualified team they'll develop the app even further

Maadrn Fine Jewels

The team was helpful when assisting me to integrate the app. I haven't launched my store yet, but their assistance has been great so far.

Atelier Stefani

The free version of the app is very basic and I needed help from their developer team to connect the lookbooks to my website. However, it's great if you're just looking to showcase some photos. The free version even allows to make the lookbooks shoppable. The service team was super friendly, helpful and was very quick.

les cardinales

J'ai utilisé cette application pour faire un lookbook . J'ai été excellement bien guidée et conseillée par l'aide technique . Il ne me manque plus que la possibilité de téléchargement de ce lookbook en PDF pour que je satisfaite à 100 %
Merci à votre équipe !

Four Corners Rugs

Really helpful support team that respond promptly - always great to have galleries of photos for your customers. The App is easy to use - few glitches that are sorted out quickly by the support team. We're happy using this App!

Graf Lantz

It was challenging to find an app to create a simple, easy to use, no fuss gallery. Lookbook did the job and the team was very responsive to fix any issues that appeared. For the cost, I expected more CSS customization options and better user experience - like the possibility to move the product tag after it has been created for example, but overall it's working well for our store!

Flora Bhattachary Fine Jewellery

This app has helped me create a great photo gallery for my site. The customer service when I had a minor problem with loading was absolutely amazing. Have no doubts about recommending this app - good looking and good function.

April 9, 2019

Thanks for the review. We have updated the app since you last used it and added more enhancements.

We hope you will add another star for our team's support and the app if you like it. I think its best time to ask since you are using app from long time now.
You can also tag products on your Lookbook images which you haven't done so far, please feel free to reachout if you want to see a demo how to do it. We will be happy to assist you.

Thanks
Team EVM Lookbook

Faith X Threads

Its a little confusing at first and not the prettiest.. But once you read the how to, it really helps.. Then after its pretty cool and fit for purpose

Kuki London

A great tool for Instagram style pages.

Thecode Ca

So far we are loving the way we can add shoppable editorial to our store. Support has been great and helpful.

Previous 1