Product Reviews & Testimonials

Product Reviews & Testimonials

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Premium app for reviews, email sequences, testimonial & photos

mk whistles

Credens is almost absolutely superb, but it has several features that cripple it's usability for some users. The main problem is that the review emails can only be sent out relative to the date ordered (not the date full-filled), and only up to 18 days after the order date as standard. They cannot be set to send the email out a number of days after the order is fulfilled. This means if you have any sort of advance ordering system, or you post items around the world and postage will take longer than a few days, then the chances are customers will receive their review email before they receive the items they have ordered. Those who run e-commerce stores will know this is not ideal. It should be said that this may not affect many users with local or guaranteed shipping time, and no pre-order, back order or advance order system. For others though, myself included, it is cripples the usefulness of an otherwise superb app.

October 5, 2021

Thanks for this honest and so valuable feedback. Our team is working on it and will rectify based on these suggestions. Its so nice to hear such feedback which allows us to further update our app and add more value for the brands like you. These things will be updated asap in app and we will notify you and all users.
Thanks again for the insights. :) 🚀🔥🚀🚀🔥🚀

Divella Designs

I've searched for an app that would work for my one of a kind products. Most apps attach to the product specifically so for unique items, they don't work. (although you can also set it up that way). This app works perfectly for me. Also, after looking at so many I was so confused so Kemi offered to set it up for me...and at no extra fee like many of the apps out there! They are quick to respond and eager to help. Now my customers can see what other people are saying about my work.
June 17th 10:52PM : App is inaccessible on my admin and reviews do not show live on site either. I'll upgrade the review when it is fixed.

Kravinglass

Would give it 5 stars if it was actually working right now. Struggling to load with poor performance. Not sure what I'm paying for if its not going to display on my website.