Photo Reviews & Testimonials

Photo Reviews & Testimonials

by Expert Village Media Technologies

EVM Product Review app with Photos, Testimonial, Q & A & more

JOVILLA WHITE

I haven't actually received any reviews yet, so I can't comment on that; however, the customer service so far is excellent. I had an issue with the review option showing up on product pages with variants and it was resolved very quickly.
Not necessarily a negative, but one thing to note is that the free version is for up to 50 orders, not 50 reviews. So you could have no reviews yet still exceed the limit for the free version.
I am excited to get some reviews and see this in action!

Massage Guns Australia

Initially had a few challenges with implementation but the support by the team was very quick and very helpful

Bobbie Girl

The app is easy to use and their customer support was very helpful and responsive with setting it up on my page!

The Antique Ring Shop

Very helpful app and a very helpful Swati at the customer service end. She really helped me a lot with both info and practical stuff.

RealmStock

Great app and great support. There is occasional downtime for our reviews page but other than that we have not had any issues. It's nice that we can have literally all of our reviews displayed at once.

THE AFRICAN EYE

Excellent app & support from Kemi and his team. Almost a perfect app for testimonials and product reviews :)

Malabar Trading Company

After some initial glitches after installation, the program worked fine. Quick response to correct the issues, which I greatly appreciated.

Ablespine

so far looks pretty easy to use!

Nikki Mallory

*Updated Review* So far so good! I had issues adding the testimonials to a page on my shop in addition to installing it altogether...customer service has been SO VERY helpful with all of it. They took over and fixed my issues on 2 seperate days within minutes each time. This app is extremely easy to navigate, adding testimonials is quick+simple and it looks perfect on my site. Just what I needed.

Highsocietycanine

We began using the Testimonials Showcase app a couple of months ago. Overall, we're very happy with it! The customer service has been excellent, and the app does exactly what we need it to do. You can view how it looks on our store here https://highsocietycanine.com/

Previous 1