Product Reviews & Testimonials

Product Reviews & Testimonials

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Review app for Photo Reviews, Coupons, Emails, Q & A and more

Peachy Secret

There are two reasons why I like this app. The first one is that it is easy to use and operates as intended. The second reason is the excellent customer service. You will receive a response to your inquiry in a timely manner and issues are resolved immediately. There are wide selection of apps to choose from on Shopify and no matter the cost the best apps are the ones with superior customer service. Give this app a try, it deserves more than 5 stars.

Otello - Leather & Shoes

The app works perfectly and I love the support is very kind and responsive. I would surely recommend this app!

Unverfaelscht Naturkosmetik

Great app but the support is even better :) Very quick and solution oriented! great to deal with you guys.

Styonly

Great app, meet our needs perfectly. Simple and useful. Very good customer service very fast.Great app, meet our needs perfectly. Simple and useful. Very good customer service very fast.

The Braiding Circle

Amazing app, and amazing support team too! I cant recumbent enough to use this app on your website. My customers love it too

Cobblestone Garden Centre

This app works great! Lots of customization. Will look good on any product page. Amazing and helpful customer service.

Rozental Jewelry

I like how flexible this app is, it allows for both reviews and testimonials which is exactly what we needed and customer support is the best. Thank you!

Martha & Alene

I love this app. It is a "must-have" in my mind. It shows that your customers are satisfied with your products. The staff are great as far as customer service too.

ProFound Gear

I needed a simple and seamless app for reviews. I dislike coding and leave immediately when an app requires it for installation. I love the fact that it automatically installs it on the most impactful page, “home page.” And I have the option to add it on my product pages as well. First time using customer service last night; well early morning 4am, and they were most helpful. Definitely a keeper app.

axcessonly

Fantastic app for customer testimonials and product reviews. Incredibly customer service team who go above and beyond to help you. Would definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 28 29