Testimonials Showcase

Collect & Show Customer Testimonials, Photos for More Trust

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Product reviews & testimonials Shopify app

Bedrock Rose

I want social proof on my website, and Testimonials Showcase is a great affordable solution! Thanks to a little help from the app's support team, I've now got a lovely slider of reviews on my home page. The best part is that I was able to add my Google reviews and remove the reviewer's last name to lend a bit of privacy to the reviewer. I recommend this app. :)

NaturoBest

Location Australia

We're happy with this app on our website! We had a few issues in setting up, but the team were amazing in supporting us to get everything fixed. Things are working great!

PURR

Love this app for customer testimonials, easy to install, clean simple layout. Great customer service too, fast and responsive.

Purrrfect Audio

Initially couldn't get the app to display on my home page.
Contacted support and the issue was resolved immediately.
Testimonials now showing... and look great!

Lucious Pout by Jwan S White

Time spent using app Over 1 year

After failing at being able to get my reviews to show on my website, I contacted the team and they came to the rescue! Thanks, I recommend them!

Unikat Holzstudio

Location Austria

Good review app where you can customize and define everything and still very easy to use. We definitely recommend it

Karmyliege

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

Après avoir essayé un grand nombre d'applications d'avis, je pense que j'ai enfin trouvé celle qui me correspond. A la fois simple et efficace avec un prix abordable et un service client très réactif !

Phia

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app for my testimonials and reviews and love it. The customer support gets back to you super quick and helps with anything you need. I highly recommend it.

HealCushion

Location United Arab Emirates

I absolutely do not know what I would do without this app; It has been so helpful and strategic to my success. I love all the automations. I have not found another app that offers the same service...anywhere. It is easy to use and customer...

Bright Side Jewelry Co.

Time spent using app About 15 hours

Really helpful and responsive in getting the app working as I am not techy and needed help. SO GRATEFUL! would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33