Product Reviews & Testimonials

Product Reviews & Testimonials

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Premium app for reviews, email sequences, testimonial & photos

Bânu Magnifique

Swati is an awesome CSR! Thanks for the support! Ideally, there would be more visual customization with a more condensed, modern layout, but then again I don't have the full version.

spoilrr apparel

I have had incredible experience with the Credens team altogether. Exceptional quality of work and timely updates helped me launch the store as planned. Special kudos to Afreedi and the team for their incredible support all the time.

Oh Em Gee Boutique

This app is wonderful. Anytime I change over to a new theme, I will just email them and they will add my reviews where I specify. Love this app and their customer service. They are fast and reliable. Would definitely recommend.

Dra.Roiva

I had a problem with the position of the testimonials and the team has really helped my store to look good and very very quick! Thank you!!

Amor Secret Boutique LLC

I installed this app to help customers be able to leave reviews on my website, I struggled getting it to work but the customer service is awesome and quickly responded and helped me with my issue. Definitely recommend

The Ever Collection

I was using a free review app before stumbling onto this one, setup was super simple. I had a theme issue but support helped me fix that immediately. Definitely, a wonderful app to use. Thank you again

Oh My Furr

Great job and customer service. They uploaded my testimonials for me and everything looks good. I would recommend this app. Thank you guys.

The Aurora Collective

Afreedi and his team are AMAZING. So quick to respond, straight on to the job (I requested the testimonial widget to be a bit more customised) after using another app and not getting anywhere with their customer service, I switched over to EVM and have found them so helpful, responsive and are willing to try anything to help you rather than not bothering to respond at all like so many other apps.
I seriously cannot recommend this app and the team enough, just brilliant, you've got a lifelong customer in me!

Yatos Basement

I have been using this app for roughly 6+ months and love it! Customer service is great as well. Fast, responsive and informative. Thank you Afreedi for all of your help!

Silverthaw Jewelry

I needed a way to display reviews on my website and this app did the trick. Since my jewelry is mostly one of a kind, I wanted to be able to just collect reviews all in one place on a reviews page instead of just on the products themselves (since these mostly get archived once they're sold) and this app gave me that capability! I like how it automatically emails buyers after purchase to prompt for a review as well. Most importantly, Afreedi & team are the best and have been SO incredibly helpful and responsive with some small display issues I ran into with my theme. They addressed my issues pretty much immediately and even helped troubleshoot a new theme I was testing out that I hadn't even published yet. Thanks guys! <3

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 30 31