Testimonials & Product Reviews

Testimonials & Product Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Product Reviews, Customer Testimonials & Photo Reviews App

Reliable Store

quality support and quality app, i recommend this app. the reviews are properly displayed on the store. displays reviews perfectly.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are always available to assist users and provide best support. Many new features coming soon.

Honey Bee Beautiful

I had some problems importing reviews from Shopify App but nothing was too much trouble to resolve the issues with customer service being excellent. It's now much easier for my customers to leave reviews on my website thank you!

August 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. We assure to provide continued support always.

Pedestal Footwear

Easy to use, edit, and install. More importantly great customer service. Able to assist us 7 days a week!

August 8, 2019

Thanks. We always try to keep our apps easy to use and high on usability.

All Weather Stickers

Great customer service, they helped me set it up and made a small customization for me. My AllWeatherStickers.com store is still very new so awaiting testimonials. This app is ideally laid out and looks good

KrispKeto

App works great and their email support is even better. Couldn't ask for a more helpful customer service.

Massage Guns Australia

Initially had a few challenges with implementation but the support by the team was very quick and very helpful

Divella Designs

I've searched for an app that would work for my one of a kind products. Most apps attach to the product specifically so for unique items, they don't work. (although you can also set it up that way). This app works perfectly for me. Also, after looking at so many I was so confused so Kemi offered to set it up for me...and at no extra fee like many of the apps out there! They are quick to respond and eager to help. Now my customers can see what other people are saying about my work.
June 17th 10:52PM : App is inaccessible on my admin and reviews do not show live on site either. I'll upgrade the review when it is fixed.

Bobbie Girl

The app is easy to use and their customer support was very helpful and responsive with setting it up on my page!

Simply Styled by Megan

I had issues with the functionality on my website but they were very responsive and solved it for me.

ElectriCity Cycles

Great app for showcasing Testimonials. Looks professional and has lots of options to customize. I would recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18