Testimonials & Reviews App

Testimonials & Reviews App

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Collect & Show Customer Testimonials, Product Reviews & Photos

Smile Drinkware USA

This is a great app! What is so great about this app is that you can have a testimonial page, with the link to the page showing on the top menu bar. You can also have the review widget on each product detail page. The customer service is superb! I reached out for support because I wasn't sure if I was doing things correctly and I got support immediately! I had quite a few questions and Amit was so helpful! I totally recommend this app!!

EyesCatchr

I had a really good experience by using this App. I wanted to personalise my testimonial to put exactly where I wanted on page. I used the customer service chat. The coders sorted it out the problem in less than 10 minutes!!!!!! Very good communication as well. Really recommend to anyone.

HommyShop

Best customer support ever. App really doest its job very well and I was able to use this app to increase my CONVERSION RATE pretty drastically.

Moccasins Canada

This app works great. I am overall very happy with the app, and recently I had a small issue with the testimonials linking and I contacted support and within 1-2 days they had it fixed. The support is top notch.

Perth Traffic Training

Testimonials are an important part of our Training and Auditing business. The app is simple to use and the support team are excellent.

DKBJewelryDesigns

I used this app to add a testimonials page to my site. Kemi from Expert Village Media helped me set it up and gave me some instruction. The app is very easy to use and I'm very happy with my decision to go with this one!

RealmStock

Great app and great support. There is occasional downtime for our reviews page but other than that we have not had any issues. It's nice that we can have literally all of our reviews displayed at once.

THE AFRICAN EYE

Excellent app & support from Kemi and his team. Almost a perfect app for testimonials and product reviews :)

ironology™ health solutions

The testimonials app is great. We recently experienced a functionality issue and support took care of fixing it for us right away. Great customer service!

Mygolf33

it/s great, i like it. thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15