Testimonials & Product Reviews

Testimonials & Product Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Customer testimonials, Product Reviews & Photo Reviews

Simply Styled by Megan

I had issues with the functionality on my website but they were very responsive and solved it for me.

ElectriCity Cycles

Great app for showcasing Testimonials. Looks professional and has lots of options to customize. I would recommend.

Mind Body Soul Par

Great customer service. My request was received and implemented immediately. App looks good on my site as well!

The Antique Ring Shop

Very helpful app and a very helpful Swati at the customer service end. She really helped me a lot with both info and practical stuff.

LA FEMME BEAUTY

I have installed this app and have received amazing and fast support from the team. They answered all my questions and customised the app for my shop. Great experience and definitely recommend. They have great templates to choose from.

Wondercap

So helpful, some reason I lost my submit button and it was fixed within 6 hours! Couldn't recommend them enough!

Feel Good Knees

The customer support is fantastic and development team is super fast! Love this app! Just started using it but excited to see how reviews help increase conversions! -Todd

Dtechdesk

Great Customer Service! I have some problems with editing the code and they helped me fixing it. I also really like this app! Thank you very much!

My Hygge Jacket

Kemi actually set up my Reviews for me - great! I needed that! Super helpful and got back to me quickly when I had further questions. I'd recommend to others definitely!

Sterling Silver Linings

They helped me set the Testimonial on my Website! Then helped me further as I needed help setting up and publishing my first testimonial. They are super helpful and I recommend their platform and app very highly, especially if you are starting out and do not have any reviews yet.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18