Testimonials & Product Reviews

Testimonials & Product Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Show Customer Testimonials, Product Reviews & Photo Reviews

All Weather Stickers

Great customer service, they helped me set it up and made a small customization for me. My AllWeatherStickers.com store is still very new so awaiting testimonials. This app is ideally laid out and looks good

KrispKeto

App works great and their email support is even better. Couldn't ask for a more helpful customer service.

Massage Guns Australia

Initially had a few challenges with implementation but the support by the team was very quick and very helpful

Divella Designs

I've searched for an app that would work for my one of a kind products. Most apps attach to the product specifically so for unique items, they don't work. (although you can also set it up that way). This app works perfectly for me. Also, after looking at so many I was so confused so Kemi offered to set it up for me...and at no extra fee like many of the apps out there! They are quick to respond and eager to help. Now my customers can see what other people are saying about my work.
June 17th 10:52PM : App is inaccessible on my admin and reviews do not show live on site either. I'll upgrade the review when it is fixed.

Bobbie Girl

The app is easy to use and their customer support was very helpful and responsive with setting it up on my page!

Simply Styled by Megan

I had issues with the functionality on my website but they were very responsive and solved it for me.

ElectriCity Cycles

Great app for showcasing Testimonials. Looks professional and has lots of options to customize. I would recommend.

Mind Body Soul Par

Great customer service. My request was received and implemented immediately. App looks good on my site as well!

The Antique Ring Shop

Very helpful app and a very helpful Swati at the customer service end. She really helped me a lot with both info and practical stuff.

LA FEMME BEAUTY

I have installed this app and have received amazing and fast support from the team. They answered all my questions and customised the app for my shop. Great experience and definitely recommend. They have great templates to choose from.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18