Testimonials & Photo Reviews

Testimonials & Photo Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Product Reviews, Customer Testimonials & Photo Reviews App

Massage Guns Australia

Initially had a few challenges with implementation but the support by the team was very quick and very helpful

Bobbie Girl

The app is easy to use and their customer support was very helpful and responsive with setting it up on my page!

The Antique Ring Shop

Very helpful app and a very helpful Swati at the customer service end. She really helped me a lot with both info and practical stuff.

RealmStock

Great app and great support. There is occasional downtime for our reviews page but other than that we have not had any issues. It's nice that we can have literally all of our reviews displayed at once.

THE AFRICAN EYE

Excellent app & support from Kemi and his team. Almost a perfect app for testimonials and product reviews :)

Malabar Trading Company

After some initial glitches after installation, the program worked fine. Quick response to correct the issues, which I greatly appreciated.

Ablespine

so far looks pretty easy to use!

Nikki Mallory

*Updated Review* So far so good! I had issues adding the testimonials to a page on my shop in addition to installing it altogether...customer service has been SO VERY helpful with all of it. They took over and fixed my issues on 2 seperate days within minutes each time. This app is extremely easy to navigate, adding testimonials is quick+simple and it looks perfect on my site. Just what I needed.

Highsocietycanine

We began using the Testimonials Showcase app a couple of months ago. Overall, we're very happy with it! The customer service has been excellent, and the app does exactly what we need it to do. You can view how it looks on our store here https://highsocietycanine.com/

Tigersharkballistics2

Good product for its price. Responsive support. Reviews are not notified so unless you go to the App to check you will not know. An email notification would be a great enhancement. I would also like to see the ability to random sort reviews automatically.

Previous 1