Testimonials & Photo Reviews

Testimonials & Photo Reviews

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Product Reviews, Customer Testimonials & Photo Reviews App

Reliable Store

quality support and quality app, i recommend this app. the reviews are properly displayed on the store. displays reviews perfectly.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. We are always available to assist users and provide best support. Many new features coming soon.

Honey Bee Beautiful

I had some problems importing reviews from Shopify App but nothing was too much trouble to resolve the issues with customer service being excellent. It's now much easier for my customers to leave reviews on my website thank you!

August 8, 2019

Thank you for the review. We assure to provide continued support always.

Pedestal Footwear

Easy to use, edit, and install. More importantly great customer service. Able to assist us 7 days a week!

August 8, 2019

Thanks. We always try to keep our apps easy to use and high on usability.

All Weather Stickers

Great customer service, they helped me set it up and made a small customization for me. My AllWeatherStickers.com store is still very new so awaiting testimonials. This app is ideally laid out and looks good

KrispKeto

App works great and their email support is even better. Couldn't ask for a more helpful customer service.

Simply Styled by Megan

I had issues with the functionality on my website but they were very responsive and solved it for me.

ElectriCity Cycles

Great app for showcasing Testimonials. Looks professional and has lots of options to customize. I would recommend.

Mind Body Soul Par

Great customer service. My request was received and implemented immediately. App looks good on my site as well!

LA FEMME BEAUTY

I have installed this app and have received amazing and fast support from the team. They answered all my questions and customised the app for my shop. Great experience and definitely recommend. They have great templates to choose from.

Wondercap

So helpful, some reason I lost my submit button and it was fixed within 6 hours! Couldn't recommend them enough!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17