Free Shipping Bar + Cart Goals

Free Shipping Bar + Cart Goals

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Set Promotion Bar, header bar, hello bar, top bar or notices.

Apolo Hades

The bar works perfectly and the support is really amazing! They help you with all your needs and work very well. It is a 5/5 from me :D

Bio-Beds Plus

Free Shipping Bar was easy to set up. Good to be able to add additional text. Before getting this our customers didn't know that Biobedsplus provided free shipping for organic mattresses in the USA as well as Canada.

Shop On In

I really like this app.. Very simple to use. I can actual make two or so announcements on 1 bar. I don't need more than one so for me, this is PERFECT!

Earth's Farmacy LLC

Easy to use. I used this app in my store to promote a free shipping opportunity for customers if they spend over $100

NaniTa & Co

I use the app for the free shipping announcement bar and like how it calculates how far away a customer is from free shipping

Rechys

First I will say that I am very impressed with the customer support. They were able to assist me immediately. Second, I think this app is great. It has the features I was looking for such as being able to count down the amount left until free shipping. It was easy to install and I am happy I integrated this feature into my store. Thank you for a great app!

Daintybits Jewelry

Very easy to install and straight-forward to use. Thanks for this amazing FREE app! Cheers to the team who developed this, great job!

mixsupi

Taotlus on lihtne. Mais elle est magnifique. Je vous la recommande fortement pour faire des bannières

AllBrings

L'application est simple. Mais elle est magnifique. Je vous la recommande fortement pour faire des bannières

PremioMart

I looked at many apps like this but they were all complicated

The beauty of this app is that it’s simple & straight forward

Customers can just take a glance at my loyalty points program and that’s it they understand the whole thing

Customer service is amazing, a quick email and they helped me fix some stuff to make it look even nice on my store

Highly recommended :)