Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Quantity Discount +

Bhumija Lifesciencs

Great App I have used this. It's very easy to use.For BOGO offer this app very useful.So Please Use this app for BOGO offer. I will recommneded for BOGO offer.

Fresh Beginnings

Excellent app, customer service was brilliant and answered all my problems. 100 % recommend. They have created a great upsell for me

Cordialsa USA INC

I just want to say that I'm amazed by this app support. Afreedi has been really helpful. The app so far is working well. I'd improve on how this app affects the speed of the website, but it wasn't so much trouble.

PrivateClothing

I used this app to install a Pop-up to add a free product to an order. The service was really WOOW! Very responsive and providde detailed information and extra input for what we needed. Very good service indeed.
App is working perfect!

Ecostork

Great app that is easy to use, and lots of options to customise it. The support is also fantastic and have been very helpful and prompt to reply when I had questions.

Meghan Fabulous

Great app - easy to use and the best of several that I tried. Their customer service is very good. They work on Indian time, so you won't usually get a same-day response, but they went above and beyond the call of duty to help me, and did a fair amount of troubleshooting and modification in my site to make the app work properly. I'm impressed!

DeLeDian

I used Discounts Upsells & BOGO to set a discount promo for my Shopify store. Although there is some limitation to the apps, I wish to sincerely thank Mr Afreedi and his team for giving their utmost best to help me. They have been very patient and courteous in our communication so far and tried all means to accomodate our request. Good job Guys!! Thank you

Loclin

i used the help section of the app to help me add my BOGO on to the cart and checkout page ! was a great help the guy who helped me was fast and really helpful , great job well done !

Venti Seals

I used the basic plan with free trial of 14 days, but my trial was almost over and I haven't really gotten any proper sales yet, so I wanted to return to the free plan. So I asked if they can change it, and they were very cooperative and offered me a prompt solution to have it changed. So far everything is working good, the feature of the app still works as how it should, hopefully I do get more sales in the future. It's a very worth it app, since you can scale whenever you'd like to, they also have analytics which makes tracking sales more convenient.

Beauty Slake

I used this great app for giving a free item when people buy 2 products. and I love it it looks great the team are so helpful and made some custom changes so it fits perfect in my theme.