Discounted Upsell & BOGO

Buy One Get One, Upsell Bundles, Free Gifts, Cart Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

best shopify upsell app upsellio for bogo and cross sell

sheldonlev

Location Jamaica

Had an issue however the customer service was top notch. I am very satisfied and confident this plugin will help me bring in sales

CreatorVC Studios Inc

Great app for what you need it for in terms of easy upselling yet what's better is the support. They were there the entire way helping to correct anything that the theme might have interfered with or if there was a conflict with the app. Very responsive with their emails and even jumped on a quick call so I could better explain it further. Amazing team and app. Thanks

Kytu

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is AMAZING! The customer support was incredibly fast and extremely helpful as well for me. I definitely recommend this app. It works just as advertised.

CGK Unlimited

I used this app to add BOGO popups to each of my products. There was an issue with the app defaulting to populating only 10 variants, but after a message to support they worked with me to handle this within a timely manner. Works well, and is quite simple to setup.

Enrico Rizzi Milano

Location Italy

Beautiful app!! Very useful and simple to install. I had a personalisation request and the team is really top! Thank you!!

Luxx Lash

Location Philippines

Setup was easy and fast! Really easy to learn how to navigate through the app. Little to no support needed, but customer service was available when we needed them and it was easy to reach out to them whenever we had questions or concerns.

Gym Elite Sportswears

Location Hong Kong SAR

Great product and awesome service team! I had trouble setting up my first BOGO offers and the customer service team was very reactive and professional.
I would highly recommend this app!

洋碼頭公益站

Location Taiwan

I had trouble with the functionality of the app, I contacted the team directly and they solved the problem very quickly! Really helpful.

Lingerie XOXO

This app is just what I needed. Using the free gift feature customers can select the size they want, which is a big help. The layout and functionality are great. Customer service is top notch. I had an issue and they replied to me fast, addressed, and fixed it.

Koala Ukeleles

Location Spain

very professional. The App is very complete. I had a problem to jump on the mobile, I contacted them and they solved it very quickly. Thanks!!