Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Quantity Discount +

Islacollective.ca

Love this app. It is easy to navigate and the help centre is shockingly quick and thorough. I feel like this program will definitely help my store sell more of my products.

Citi Collective

Fast support and app is easy to use. I'm loving the app and the service! Kemi was really great and helped with a late night issue right before Black Friday.

aanisinbali

Very responsive and great support team. Helped us to set up our offer and resolved everything we needed. Recommended to everyone who needs Discpunted Upsell & BOGO. Best app so far!

Coco x Fifi

Customer service is very helpful. Kudos to the tean who created this app,it is very useful More power!

CleanSkin

Great app. Great support team. They resolved everything I needed. I really like the app and recommend it to everyone. Thanks, guys for everything. Just keep going like that :)

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This has been a great tool for setting up an upsell offer when the customer arrives at the checkout page!

SimpleShower

The App is super useful and boosts the conversion rates like crazy! I had a issue with something (my fault, not theirs) and contacted the support (they are super Friendly btw), they reached back to me in almost no time and solved my issue in minutes. Best app of em all :)

Neon Glow

Simple and very easy to understand app for your upsells, with a nice support team who helped me when i got stuck. Great Job

Kekolo Treats

Used this app to add a gift note upsell at checkout. Looks great. Works fantastically! The team got back to me in minutes at odd times in the morning and did a special request for me to redirect to a product page rather than adding straight to basket!
Kemi specifically has been a hero.

GoTrendGo Shop

Aplicación muy muy fácil y muy efectiva. Además, quise integrar un botón que no podía desde la aplicación y desde soporte me lo pusieron rapidísimo. Atención de 10 y aplicación de 10, muchas gracias!!!