BOGO & Discounted Upsells PRO

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, In Cart Upsell & more

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

best shopify upsell app upsellio for bogo and cross sell

Loclin

i used the help section of the app to help me add my BOGO on to the cart and checkout page ! was a great help the guy who helped me was fast and really helpful , great job well done !

Venti Seals

I used the basic plan with free trial of 14 days, but my trial was almost over and I haven't really gotten any proper sales yet, so I wanted to return to the free plan. So I asked if they can change it, and they were very cooperative and offered me a prompt solution to have it changed. So far everything is working good, the feature of the app still works as how it should, hopefully I do get more sales in the future. It's a very worth it app, since you can scale whenever you'd like to, they also have analytics which makes tracking sales more convenient.

Beauty Slake

I used this great app for giving a free item when people buy 2 products. and I love it it looks great the team are so helpful and made some custom changes so it fits perfect in my theme.

Islacollective.ca

Love this app. It is easy to navigate and the help centre is shockingly quick and thorough. I feel like this program will definitely help my store sell more of my products.

Citi Collective

Fast support and app is easy to use. I'm loving the app and the service! Kemi was really great and helped with a late night issue right before Black Friday.

aanisinbali

Very responsive and great support team. Helped us to set up our offer and resolved everything we needed. Recommended to everyone who needs Discpunted Upsell & BOGO. Best app so far!

Coco x Fifi

Customer service is very helpful. Kudos to the tean who created this app,it is very useful More power!

CleanSkin

Great app. Great support team. They resolved everything I needed. I really like the app and recommend it to everyone. Thanks, guys for everything. Just keep going like that :)

Adrenaline Offroad Outfitters

This has been a great tool for setting up an upsell offer when the customer arrives at the checkout page!

SimpleShower

The App is super useful and boosts the conversion rates like crazy! I had a issue with something (my fault, not theirs) and contacted the support (they are super Friendly btw), they reached back to me in almost no time and solved my issue in minutes. Best app of em all :)