Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Quantity Discount +

EliteTek Sports

Great customer support. They customized the app to show the discount in our website shopping bag how I wanted.

hannalilly

Awesome app and excellent customer service. This app helps me increase my sales. I highly recommend this app.

LAY London

Kemi was a great help for the issue that we were unable to sort ourselves and got back to us quickly. Thank you!

YeahPeaches

Great app and great support provided. Simple and easy to use. Support has fast response time and is very willing to help.

Toolucky

Great App! Especially their customer service. I installed the app but couldn't make it run on my store so they sent me an email to help me out. A few seconds later, they fixed it now I have pop-up cart upsells that attracts the attention of customers. I only wish that the app has more features.

Empty Whole™

Nice app, easy to use and good functionality. The team is great and super responsive with all customer support.

Pinnacle Goalkeeping

First of all let me say the app works very well and I love it. I had a change in them and had a problem integrating the pop up feature myself, I contacted the developers and they were very quick and efficient and resolved the problem in just a couple of hours. Amit was amazing very patient and offered to help with other issue with my store. Highly recommend!

The Nguni Guy

Made an immediate impact on the average purchase price on our store, and it is a great tool to use for special deals / offers. Their support staff is fantastic. We had a minor issue with the integration for our theme, and it was sorted out by Kemi (a member of their team) in just a few minutes. Definitely recommend.

LuxurySnob

This app does the job for Discounted Upsell & Cross Sell. Just double checked and it works on mobile and desktop.. customer support is great on and fast!

Joyolos

This app is wonderful! It helps my store to have the ability to do cross-sell and up-sells to increase conversion value from the same customers effectively. I highly recommend it.