Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

Discounted Upsells, Bogo Offer

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Buy X Get Y, Bundle Upsell, Free Gifts, Quantity Discount +

Daily Perler Apparel

This is a great free app, it does everything that I need and the support team is great! Highly recommend it.A+

Trimita

I have recently downloaded this app. I think it will be useful for my store. Because I can create a discount for different products. I will also update my review after I use all the features of it.

MakaNalu

Love the app. Love even more the support I got. Karishma helped my out making a minor adjustment and that within a couple of hours. Great job!!

heikii®

Great App. The service they offer is on point, just ask them they will change the language of the button if needed. So far a really good experience.

MignonCité

Great support ! They managed to change the language to French for us. And we did a sale right away !

Bum-Bastic

they offer amazing support and convenient app! highly recommended to use to increase your conversion rate !!!!

Phone Covers

Really great app to use. I recommend that everyone uses it. I came in handy for me. You won't be disappointed!!

trendlitstore

Trying out this app, hope to guide our customers to our correct deals. Faced some technical issues, the app owner responded fast and issues was resolved less than a day! Great job guys!

H&B

A great app, really fantastic, free program to help you upsell. Well done great work devs thank you for this.

KADIB GmbH

Amazing app. It was exactly what we needed. Highly recommend it.
And the good thing is still we are exploring finding more about this app.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next