Discounted Upsells & BOGO

Discounted Upsells & BOGO

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Cart Upsell, Buy X Get Y Buy One Get One, One Click Upsell app

ERBORIAN PORTUGAL

We decided to try this app in order to create some additional dynamics at the check-out, specially to set up the option "gifts with purchase". Unfortunately for that specific purpose, this will not be the best app as the gift is not removed from the cart if the product it is associated with is removed. If the app would add this feature that would be an amazing bonus and the app would cover many needs at the same time! However it works wonderfully to create discounted upsell offers, really recommend! The app is super intuitive, the staff is very accessible and always super available. Thank you!

Insane Society : vêtements & objets originaux pour personnes originales

www.insanesoc.com
I had an issue installing the app, but the support helped me right away and they solved the problem for me in a few hours. Very reactive support, thanks.

eagermae activewear

Great program! I wish we would use it at our store because it looks great and does exactly what's described. The only set-back is that the cart setting for our store's theme has to be set as a 'page' and not 'drawer' or else the app would not work. Excellent response to our emails, ty again!