Discounted Upsell & BOGO

Buy One Get One, Upsell Bundles, Free Gifts, Cart Cross Sell

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

best shopify upsell app upsellio for bogo and cross sell

Health Keto Store

Location Hong Kong SAR

This app does the job well for costing nothing. If you just started your store on a shoestring budget, give it a shot. The support team is patient and helpful. The upsell features will defintely help boost sales.

g3gifts

Location Bulgaria
Time spent using app About 19 hours

I started using this app and it has a lot of potential!
I contacted support and they respond immediately.
Big plus that it's a free app! I observed some hiccups when user adds-removes-adds a product that is connected with offers or adds-adds again another product but overall it performs well. The add-remove-add cycle:
sometimes I lose the offer popup and I have to refresh or do another action.
The plus here is that removing the main product the offer loses it's discount. Great! The add-add cycle (the reason I conducted support):
the popup continues to appear on 2nd item added to cart but the offer is inactive. My suggestion is to either activate the offer for the 2nd buy or disable it completely. I understand that this requires admin UI modifications a input field with label sth like "how many times do you want to repeat the offer for the same customer?". At the moment the answer is 1.

Sugoi Mart

Time spent using app About 1 month

Nice app! Customer support is really helpful and fast, the free pricing is really helpful. Hope there will be more functions in the future!

AquaTech Europe

Location Spain

Would give 4.5 stars if possible. App is easy to use but did need to reach out to support team developers as it wasn't working straight out of the box. Support team did respond quickly and were able to help with my issues so would give 5 stars if it just worked perfectly "out of the box".

The Skin Spot

Location New Zealand

Have used this app twice - both times the discount did not work however support resolved the issue for me. Is a good work-around to offer a free gift with purchase via a free app.

Studio Tenue

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 hour

Extremely helpful customer service. In the end, I couldn't use the app for what I was looking for, but the approach is quite interesting.

Green Man Packaging

Time spent using app About 2 hours

Support was fantastic. We didn't use the app in the end as our requirements were slightly different than what the app offered.

ERBORIAN PORTUGAL

Location Portugal

We decided to try this app in order to create some additional dynamics at the check-out, specially to set up the option "gifts with purchase". Unfortunately for that specific purpose, this will not be the best app as the gift is not removed from the cart if the product it is associated with is removed. If the app would add this feature that would be an amazing bonus and the app would cover many needs at the same time! However it works wonderfully to create discounted upsell offers, really recommend! The app is super intuitive, the staff is very accessible and always super available. Thank you!

Insane Society : vêtements & objets originaux pour personnes originales

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

www.insanesoc.com
I had an issue installing the app, but the support helped me right away and they solved the problem for me in a few hours. Very reactive support, thanks.

eagermae activewear

Great program! I wish we would use it at our store because it looks great and does exactly what's described. The only set-back is that the cart setting for our store's theme has to be set as a 'page' and not 'drawer' or else the app would not work. Excellent response to our emails, ty again!