EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Gamified Wheel to collect emails + Exit intent Spin to Win

Never Be Famous

A brilliant app that we use as a CTA which has helped us to convert and retain customers. We would highly recommend!

royalty-extensions.com

best idea evveeerrr i love this app never thought this would be so helpful. and the workers helped me with the integrating i couldnt be more thankful

Hypesilon

Great app with a very good support clients. I got a question and the live chat replied me really fastly, thanks !

Hiloow

We used this app on our shop's website. It works great! A very nice addition to the shop and a great way to get customer engagement, def would recommend.

PRETTYOLOGY TEETH WHITENING

I use this app to help customers who shop on my website, a chance to win a discount code using the spin wheel. I think its a very cool feature to use and my customers love it. I was having an issue at 6am with my discount codes (mistake on my part) and customer service was more than willing to help me figure it out. I

No Excuses Custom T-shirts

I use this app on my website as it's interactive with the customer and it gets them excited about participating and receiving a discount. It provides a fun way to get customer started in shopping when entering your site.

FR!SKA

If you like the look of the app, it's exactly what you'll think it will be. Very easy to customize and we are seeing solid engagement.

Easy Ninja

I love the overall idea of how Spin Wheel captures the email. I am just a small store but I realize the importance of capturing email and build a list. Integration with mail chimp is awesome. Overall a very good experience

COXISTENCE SOAPS

Confusing to set up and get going! But I'm sure it works just fine. Just not a very friendly user interface.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Sorry to hear that you got some issues while setting up the app. Our support team is always avaialble to assist you in setting up the app. You can reachout to us anytime and we will setup the app and explain you about the features of app by video call as well if you prefer.

We have tried to keep the app as simple as possible but due to several features in app, sometimes it may take time to get hands on it.
We will improve our knowledgebase as well.

Thanks for the valuable feedback.

Team Expert Village Media

Bigfoot Camping

As of yet I have not received any conversions from it, but the customer support has been phenomenal. Wheels do convert, so at this point its my store but if you are having trouble the staff is happy to help.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad that you like the support. I assure you that conversions will be there soon and the app will help in building your email list, and infact engage your site users as well by showing the gamified wheel of discount too.

Thanks