EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

EVM Spin Wheel‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Gamified Wheel to collect emails + Exit intent Spin to Win

KOY Gear

Amazing app! It is one of the best looking Wheel-spin popups out there. Their customer service is very responsive!

Kandila Trading Co.

I use this fun little app on my homepage for new customers. So far, I'm very happy with the free version. The customer service is very helpful and was able to accommodate my inquiries. I recommend this to new online store users like myself.

Malma Design

Super, réactivité au top ! Même le week-end ils sont capables de vous dépanner rapidement, ils sont très réactifs. Je ne regrette pas, le système est top, la prise en main est rapide, rien à dire.

PainRelief.Healthcare

We like this app and the install was super easy. We had a couple of questions, but the support staff was responding quickly to get those answered

MyteeGod

Great APP! I liked it but my friends said it felt like SPAM because on the mobile phone it took over the entire screen. It was easy to install, edit and looks great... didn't work out for me but 5 stars for sure.

bohoelle

The service was fantastic. It was so fast! I could set my problem in a few seconds with the Karishma help

Muito Desconto

Best app in this category. I Highly recommend developers on using it to generate leads. Its simple and easy to use and has an amazing support.

Perfectly Pure Store

Nice application, simple to install and configure. Great support and good results so far. Works on desktop and mobile platforms.

Arlo Grace

We just started using this app. The design setting is great and we are able to implement our own look to the wheel. While installing we made an error that the support team promptly fixed for us! Amazing customer service and we are excited to work with EVM!

Sunshine & Cocoa Inc

Awesome App, Great For Sales, Amazing and Helpful Staff--I was having trouble but they were able to help me get through it. will be using it consistently!