EVM Spin Wheel ‑Spin The Wheel

EVM Spin Wheel ‑Spin The Wheel

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.6)
4.6
October 1, 2020

If you like the look of the app, it's exactly what you'll think it will be. Very easy to customize and we are seeing solid engagement.

FR!SKA
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 15, 2020

I love the overall idea of how Spin Wheel captures the email. I am just a small store but I realize the importance of capturing email and build a list. Integration with mail chimp is awesome. Overall a very good experience

Easy Ninja
India
Time spent using app: 2 months
July 15, 2020

As of yet I have not received any conversions from it, but the customer support has been phenomenal. Wheels do convert, so at this point its my store but if you are having trouble the staff is happy to help.

Bigfoot Camping
Time spent using app: 11 months
Expert Village Media Technologies replied August 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad that you like the support. I assure you that conversions will be there soon and the app will help in building your email list, and infact engage your site users as well by showing the gamified wheel of discount too.

Thanks
Team Expert Village Media

July 11, 2020

Good App, All my needs were, very convenient. Plug-in solves many of my needs, during the installation I had a small problem immediately solved by the fast response of their customer care. Recommended

CurlyMe Hair
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 10, 2020

Amazing app! It is one of the best looking Wheel-spin popups out there. Their customer service is very responsive!

KOY Gear
Time spent using app: 10 days
June 25, 2020

I use this fun little app on my homepage for new customers. So far, I'm very happy with the free version. The customer service is very helpful and was able to accommodate my inquiries. I recommend this to new online store users like myself.

Kandila Trading Co.
Time spent using app: 11 months
June 1, 2020

Super, réactivité au top ! Même le week-end ils sont capables de vous dépanner rapidement, ils sont très réactifs. Je ne regrette pas, le système est top, la prise en main est rapide, rien à dire.

Malma Design
France
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 23, 2020

We like this app and the install was super easy. We had a couple of questions, but the support staff was responding quickly to get those answered

PainRelief.Healthcare
Time spent using app: 4 months
May 5, 2020

Great APP! I liked it but my friends said it felt like SPAM because on the mobile phone it took over the entire screen. It was easy to install, edit and looks great... didn't work out for me but 5 stars for sure.

MyteeGod
Time spent using app: About 8 hours
April 23, 2020

The service was fantastic. It was so fast! I could set my problem in a few seconds with the Karishma help

bohoelle