EVM Spin Wheel ‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

EVM Spin Wheel ‑ Spin‑a‑Sale

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Gamified Discount Wheel app to Increase Sales - Spin to Win

PRETTYOLOGY TEETH WHITENING

I use this app to help customers who shop on my website, a chance to win a discount code using the spin wheel. I think its a very cool feature to use and my customers love it. I was having an issue at 6am with my discount codes (mistake on my part) and customer service was more than willing to help me figure it out. I

No Excuses Custom T-shirts

I use this app on my website as it's interactive with the customer and it gets them excited about participating and receiving a discount. It provides a fun way to get customer started in shopping when entering your site.

FR!SKA

If you like the look of the app, it's exactly what you'll think it will be. Very easy to customize and we are seeing solid engagement.

Easy Ninja

I love the overall idea of how Spin Wheel captures the email. I am just a small store but I realize the importance of capturing email and build a list. Integration with mail chimp is awesome. Overall a very good experience

Bigfoot Camping

As of yet I have not received any conversions from it, but the customer support has been phenomenal. Wheels do convert, so at this point its my store but if you are having trouble the staff is happy to help.

August 14, 2020

Thanks for the review. Glad that you like the support. I assure you that conversions will be there soon and the app will help in building your email list, and infact engage your site users as well by showing the gamified wheel of discount too.

Thanks
Team Expert Village Media

CurlyMe Hair

Good App, All my needs were, very convenient. Plug-in solves many of my needs, during the installation I had a small problem immediately solved by the fast response of their customer care. Recommended

KOY Gear

Amazing app! It is one of the best looking Wheel-spin popups out there. Their customer service is very responsive!

Kandila Trading Co.

I use this fun little app on my homepage for new customers. So far, I'm very happy with the free version. The customer service is very helpful and was able to accommodate my inquiries. I recommend this to new online store users like myself.

Malma Design

Super, réactivité au top ! Même le week-end ils sont capables de vous dépanner rapidement, ils sont très réactifs. Je ne regrette pas, le système est top, la prise en main est rapide, rien à dire.

PainRelief.Healthcare

We like this app and the install was super easy. We had a couple of questions, but the support staff was responding quickly to get those answered

Previous 1 3 4