EVM Spin Wheel ‑ Email Pop Ups

EVM Spin Wheel ‑ Email Pop Ups

by Expert Village Media Technologies

Spin to Win Pop Ups & Discount Wheel App- Wheelio Alternative

Bigfoot Camping

As of yet I have not received any conversions from it, but the customer support has been phenomenal. Wheels do convert, so at this point its my store but if you are having trouble the staff is happy to help.

CurlyMe Hair

Good App, All my needs were, very convenient. Plug-in solves many of my needs, during the installation I had a small problem immediately solved by the fast response of their customer care. Recommended

KOY Gear

Amazing app! It is one of the best looking Wheel-spin popups out there. Their customer service is very responsive!

Kandila Trading Co.

I use this fun little app on my homepage for new customers. So far, I'm very happy with the free version. The customer service is very helpful and was able to accommodate my inquiries. I recommend this to new online store users like myself.

Malma Design

Super, réactivité au top ! Même le week-end ils sont capables de vous dépanner rapidement, ils sont très réactifs. Je ne regrette pas, le système est top, la prise en main est rapide, rien à dire.

PainRelief.Healthcare

We like this app and the install was super easy. We had a couple of questions, but the support staff was responding quickly to get those answered

MyteeGod

Great APP! I liked it but my friends said it felt like SPAM because on the mobile phone it took over the entire screen. It was easy to install, edit and looks great... didn't work out for me but 5 stars for sure.

bohoelle

The service was fantastic. It was so fast! I could set my problem in a few seconds with the Karishma help

Muito Desconto

Best app in this category. I Highly recommend developers on using it to generate leads. Its simple and easy to use and has an amazing support.

Perfectly Pure Store

Nice application, simple to install and configure. Great support and good results so far. Works on desktop and mobile platforms.

Previous 1 3 4