EVM Spin Wheel ‑Spin The Wheel

Gamified Discount Wheel Popups. Spin to Win Email Pop up

From $7.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Slow Studio

Location Denmark

It just works!! Conversation rate went up right after installing. Nothing more to say. Very fast and helpful support too.

OQHAIR

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Very helpful. I have used this app more than 2 years. I think it is useful, and the service is so kind.

Origin Carbon Fiber

Location Spain
Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app with a very good support. I had a problem and they solved it very quickly. So far, I like the application quite a lot, it is very easy to use.

Never Be Famous

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

A brilliant app that we use as a CTA which has helped us to convert and retain customers. We would highly recommend!

royalty-extensions.com

Time spent using app Over 1 year

best idea evveeerrr i love this app never thought this would be so helpful. and the workers helped me with the integrating i couldnt be more thankful

Hypesilon

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Great app with a very good support clients. I got a question and the live chat replied me really fastly, thanks !

Hiloow

We used this app on our shop's website. It works great! A very nice addition to the shop and a great way to get customer engagement, def would recommend.

PRETTYOLOGY TEETH WHITENING

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to help customers who shop on my website, a chance to win a discount code using the spin wheel. I think its a very cool feature to use and my customers love it. I was having an issue at 6am with my discount codes (mistake on my part) and customer service was more than willing to help me figure it out. I

No Excuses Custom T-shirts

I use this app on my website as it's interactive with the customer and it gets them excited about participating and receiving a discount. It provides a fun way to get customer started in shopping when entering your site.

FR!SKA

Time spent using app About 1 month

If you like the look of the app, it's exactly what you'll think it will be. Very easy to customize and we are seeing solid engagement.

Previous 1 3 4 5