Easy Notification Bar

Easy Notification Bar | Reviews

by ExcelWeb Digital

Geolocation Bar, Announcement Bar, Countdown Bar, Coupon Bar

CLUB NOUVEAU

Simple set up and stylish product with very helpful customer service, I Would absolutely recommend this app!

March 29, 2021

Thank you for the review and reaching out to our support! Let us know if there's anything we can help you with going forward!

- AJ

HomeSeer

I originally posted a 1 star review because the countdown timer settings weren't working and I wasn't getting any response from support. Since then, AJ jumped in and investigated the issue. Turned out to be an incompatibility with my browser (FireFox). Yesterday afternoon (Saturday), AJ pushed out a fix and he even provided a video clip of what I should expect to see on my end. The timer settings now work as expected now and I'm pretty happy about that. Only missing feature (IMO) is the lack of a "copy bar" function that would duplicate a bar for easier creation of similar bars. Not a huge deal though and not enough for me to hold back any stars. 1/31 UPDATE: AJ added the 'copy bar' feature. Awesome job!

January 29, 2021

Thanks for the updated review and patience as I worked to fix the issue! The copy bar function is a great suggestion and something I'll look into adding!

UPDATE:
Added copy / duplicate functionality, thank you for the suggestion!

- AJ

IPCamPower

This app is simple and straightforward. All I wanted to do was simply display a bar at the top of my page that says "Free Ground Shipping" I was able to install this and have that up on my site in a few minutes. Easy Peasy!

January 7, 2021

Thank you for the review!