Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

The Bead Gallery Honolulu

If you want the best customer support I've ever experienced....if you want a developer who cares about his customers and making this product better - add the app. I have dealt with so many app devs who are silent and don't care - Maris, wants to help you and build an app to help your business succeed. Just install it. period.

September 15, 2019

Wow!
Thank you so much for your 5* review.
Very emotional moment, man...
🤭

Thank you thousand times!

Avarcas 101

The app works like a clock, the interface is ok, and if you have any issues with the excel files, the support team will help you accomplish what you need. We are very satisfied :)

September 3, 2019

Hello, Avarcas!

Ouch, thank you so much! Totally appreciated!

Founder
Excelify.io

Carola Zeta

really great app, simplifies import and export processes greatly, app support is quick in solving issues and implementing features. Great job!

August 14, 2019

Hey, wow - thank you so much for this uplifting review!
If you need anything, we are here for you!

Founder

BigCeramicStore.com

Migrating from Magento, highly customized install, and the support team has been excellent and responsive.

August 13, 2019

Thanks so much!
Really inspiring and appreciated by our whole team!

Aria Lattner

Update: Great support, thank you! Problem solved. Extra thanks to Midas from Excelify going above and beyond to correct the issue quickly!

August 7, 2019

Thank you so much!

Beau Ties Ltd of Vermont

This has to be the most useful app we have. Out of the dozen or so apps this is the one we use the most. We are able to be very agile with changes to our site via this app. Excellent customer support also, responses are fast and helpful.

ezpz

Import kept identifying my discount codes as products. No option to select what kind of import. Followed directions exactly, downloaded discounts first for formatting, edited, then reuploaded. Created a bunch of "products" that I had to delete. Awful on a time crunch :(

UPDATE: Figured it out, zero thanks to support or documentation. You have to make sure your SHEET is named according to the type of import you're doing, and you have to export as an XLSX file (not plain CSV) in order to capture that information.

Overall good app, but missing some key instructions.

August 3, 2019

Hello, Ezpz!

Thank you for telling that you had trouble to find the explanation on how to use the Excelify.
Although we are trying to explain everything very thoroughly, looks like this time there was some sort of bad coincidence for missing this (totally our fault).

Here is the main "How it works" article and video, which explains the thing about the sheet names in very details: https://excelify.io/how-it-works/

Also, you can find the link to it from the Excelify app - Help section (when you scroll down the main page a bit).

Please, let me explain why it recognized those as Products.
It's because initially, we had this strict requirement that you have to name "all" the sheets to get them imported properly. But customers mostly import the Products, and they kept complaining that they forget to name the sheet as "Products".
So we experimented with the ability to automatically assume the sheet is Products if it doesn't have a recognizable name, AND it has some column names which fit for Products (like Title).
In the case with Discounts - that column Title exists also there, so it matched.

So sincerely sorry that you had to go through this loop of frustration.
And I hear you loud and strong that we have to make it possible for you to choose the type of sheet after you have uploaded your file.
Also, we shouldn't assume anything, to avoid cases like this when you import Discounts as Products, and you have to delete them afterward.

We will work on fixing this.

In Support, we were offline because it's Saturday 8am in the morning now, and you had this issue at 6am our time, and we don't have the 24/7 online chat support just yet.

Also, if you have any issues with the app, please, don't hesitate to contact our Support here: http://excelify.io/contact-us/

And also, inside the Excelify app, there is a section which shows on which improvements we are working right now, and you can submit your proposal for the improvement - which we always reply to and make it work for you sooner or later - one way or another.

Thank you once again, and keep in touch.

ProfitIndustry

I used this app for exporting products to CSV. Found it through Iniwoo and it was the best decision made. Saved me a lot of time

Farm Models Store

Wonderful App. Does exactly what is says on the tin . Save hours uploading products with this app.

August 3, 2019

Thank you so much for your review - this is music to our ears...
🤸‍♀️

The Sewcial Circle

I initially had a very frustrating experience trying to migrate the blog part of my Squarespace website to Shopify. I couldn't make the spreadsheet work despite going through the tutorials. Maris got in touch personally and generously offered to help me out. He listened to what I was struggling with and we found a solution and in the end my blog was successfully migrated! If you struggle with the process at all, get in touch with Maris and his team, they are dedicated to making every migration as easy as they can. I did not expect to receive such personalised help and am really grateful.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 17