Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

CanvasConquest

Excelify is very powerful for shop owners with larger inventories and/or larger stores. The support is extreme fast and always help out when needed.

Motion RC

An absolute must have app for anyone who has more than one store and frequently copies products and/or collections between stores; it even handles metafields. This will save you countless hours compared to manual entry. Their support is also fast to respond and very helpful. My only "small" complaint is that the "Basic" tier ($20/month) can be pretty slow when importing a large number of items. You need to move to the $50/month tier to get decent import speeds.

February 15, 2020

Hello, Motion RC!

Thank you so much for your kind review. That is really, really uplifting for our whole team.

About the speed - it's actually so that Basic Plan works in a "normal" way with the API, which is indeed rather slow.
So we have built a solution and infrastructure that allows to split your import data as 5, 10 or more parallel "threads", as a result achieving higher speeds than normal, with higher cost on our side too to make it all work.
That usually correlates with the size of the store, to keep the waiting times bearable.
That's why...

If you decide to pay so much higher for using that technology, I really hope it's worth for the value you are getting. For many clients, they look for ways to "buy the time", so we built one of those ways.

And I assure you - we are not making things purposefully slower. That would be totally against our value system here. We built a solution with which you can make it work faster than normal.

Also, here are some more tips for increasing the import speeds (this will jump you to the section which explains how to improve speed when copying data from one store to another): https://excelify.io/tutorials/maximize-shopify-bulk-import-speed/#Fastestimportwhencopyingfromanotherstore

If you have a Shopify Plus, then there is another additional solution you can use (for Enterprise Plan) where you can increase the speeds even further: https://excelify.io/tutorials/improve-speed-for-shopify-export-and-import-with-private-app/

Just in case, we are here for you, you know where to find our Support. ;)

ECOTECH_MARKET

EXCELLENT APP AND SUPPORT SERVICE AND HELPFULL !!
I had a big problem with my listing and they helped me even if it was difficult

BUYMARKA

Been running several businesses on Shopify including our new ecommerce website with over 30,000 SKU's, and Not only the app is fantastic and so effective in importing and updating our products, but also the Excelify support team is incredible at making everything work for us. Very prompt responses and would go the extra mile to make sure everything is set and work perfect to the smallest details. Big thanks to Maris and the App team. Certainly recommended !!

Changing The Present

This is an essential app for large stores. Works great, and the support is excellent. There is a bit of a learning curve, but you can do it.

February 5, 2020

Thousand times - thank you!
Really appreciate your appreciation!
Changing the Present to the Future together! ;)

Ninoma

If The Rock was a Shopify App, that would be this one.
Updates almost every week, ridiculous number of time-saving features.

January 24, 2020

Wow, LOL - a good one! 💪
I wonder if Dwayne knows that Shopify AppStore has him! 🤔

By the way, in most weeks, we deploy new improvements several times per week or even per day. Here's the list of every update since almost beginning of the Big Bang: https://excelify.io/whats-new/release-notes/

Rugs & Rhythms

This app is a time-saver, so easy to use and it addresses so many issues with product upload via traditional csv. Renars is always super helpful and very responsive. Maris, thank you for creating this product! Excelify is my must-have app!

January 13, 2020

Thank you, thank you thousand times - from our whole team! 🤸‍♀️

CustomShirt1.com

The app is one of the best on the market. Renars support is excellent! Any time we need assistance he responds at light speed with the precise answer we need. Thank you!

January 12, 2020

Amazing, thank you back thousand times for your inspiring Review!
Renars is pumped up for such high evaluation of his work, and this kind of praise never gets old.

Such nice words and evaluation keeps our whole team pushing ourselves harder to improve our services even more.

Founder & CEO
Excelify.io

Princesse Boutique

I migrated from PrestaShop with ten thousands of products and client information to Shopify. There were migration tools which cost a huge amount of money and you can not control every aspect of the migration process. I can't describe how much this app has helped me. The documentation and live chat are great. Beside that updating my product prices in batch or adding new products is soooo easy now. I love you guys.

Stage Flowers

This is the easiest import and export solution I have seen so far. I'm able to update just the fields I need. Highly recommended!

December 30, 2019

Wow, Stage Flowers!

Sincere thank you from all our team for your review - nice present for New Years ending!
Happy to be there for you!

Founder & CEO