Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Eva & Rose

Cannot recommend this highly enough - every shopify store owner should install and learn how to use this app.

100% rock solid data import and export - I've worked on several eCommerce platforms over the years (magento, opencart, woocommerce, etc etc) and have used a whole host of CSV, XML and Excel import tools and they have all had issues. I've not encountered one single problem so far, and I now manage all of my Shopify stores using this app.

I even used this app to migrate a large Magento client over to Shopify - must have saved a solid week's worth of work.

July 9, 2020

Awwww, thanks so much, Eva & Rose!
So happy that our team efforts are getting that "message" through...
❤️🤸‍♀️

BirdRock Baby

Excelify has been a lifesaver for our Shopify store. We use it to schedule daily inventory syncs across our warehouses, update products in bulk, and export information for our bookkeeper. It does an amazing job of extending Shopify's functionality with a simple, easy to use interface. Any time I've had any questions, the Excelify support team has been super quick to get back to me with detailed explanations. I could not recommend this app more!

July 2, 2020

Whooow, thanks so much guys for this review and for the catches on the Website!
🤸‍♀️✌️

Fila UK

This is by far the most serious and important app that you can ever add to a Shopify Store. We, the FILA UK team, have enjoyed its capabilities during our migration from Magento to Shopify and the pleasant (and very fast) support received from Renars. Highly recommended!

July 1, 2020

Wow, thank you for 50-thousand years!
🤸‍♀️

Excelify.io

Focuscap

This one is fucking genius! Was supposed to do it manually. If you have weekly payouts, this is a total mess, you have to rename and order in folders manually for your tax accountant to book properly here in Germany! Thank youuuuu <3 (I came to you to clone my store because of a ownership dispute. But you gave me eyes how to operate the numbers side smoothly. I can see clearly now. Hail to my Excel God! You should not only explain your product but advertise on the huge benefit for the user. Now your price makes sense!

June 13, 2020

Yee, thanks so much - from our whole team!
😱✌️🤸‍♀️❤️🇱🇻

Excelify Founder & Excel Maniac Too Like Yourself

TheStencilsmith

AWESOME! If I could leave 10 stars I would! The support I have received from them is fantastic. I moved over 7,000 products from a different platform that was not really compatible with Shopify. Excelify was the perfect bridge for me to make adjustments and modifications to get my products moved. To put it into perspective, this is my second migration. The first migration took me a year and a half to do on my own with no help, and I swore I'd never do it again. With Excelify I was able to get this migration done in a few weeks,. The only reason it took that long was the leg work I had to do in order to get old information to translate to Shopify, nothing to do with Excelify. Their support is great. As with any migration you WILL have things that come up or something you need help with. They have excellent support and can guild you on issues you may run into. A special shout out to Renars who has helped me several times! I recommend them to anyone who is migrating their store. Even after migrating, I can see how they would be a great tool to have when you need to bulk update products etc. Well done Excelify!

June 9, 2020

Wow, thank you so much for your lengthy and uplifting review.
Renars is super pumped about this, along with all our team!

Will keep pushing the good job further up the hill! 🤸‍♀️

Excelify Founder

esn.com

Great support, very good app. Replies to support requests faster than the others. We had the problem that our ERP could only produce latin1 encoded csv-files and they integrated conversion to utf-8 into Excelify in only a few a days.

Top!

May 27, 2020

Hey, ESN!

Thank you so much for appreciating that... 🤸‍♀️

Moda Cake

I highly recommend this app if you need to get data in/out of Shopify. Great documentation and fantastic Dev Team. I needed a new feature to complete my automated work flow and within 48 hours the feature was released! Not only did Maris hop on video to understand my use case but he prioritized the solution and got it into production with no bugs. Thank you!

May 16, 2020

Thank you so much for such a warm and heartful review. I can't express enough how important this is for us...
Thank you thousand times!

Excelify.io

Dazzlingdivas1.com

There is a 1-site per month limitation for the use of this App. At this time, there is no mention of this limitation on the Pricing page.

For me, this meant I was not able to service new client websites using Excelify since I acquire more than 1 new client per month.

The company gave me a refund right away and offered to notify me if the restriction is lifted.

May 14, 2020

Hello!

We do offer the +1 Free for your additional store. By paying for Excelify on one store, you can sponsor one more additional store from that paid store without having to pay 2nd time (and you can change that 2nd store after a month has passed).

That is also explained on our Pricing page in details, without hiding anything: https://excelify.io/pricing/ (and it is said clearly in the App before you accept the charge, and in Settings next to the store linking button inside the app).

This, what you mention that app is "1-site per month limitation", is exactly how typically apps work in Shopify Apps ecosystem. You install the app on one store, and then you use it in that store.
If you need it on many stores, then you install the app on each of the stores, and purchase it there according to your needs, and there is no limit on how many stores you can install Excelify because those are separate installations.

Our +1 Free offer is a bonus. That is widely used for cases when you have your other development store, or if you are an agency, and you work on several stores. Then you essentially pay for just a half of your stores.

You can cancel the charge any time, when your work is done - and that way you would have paid only for one month.

If you are an agency, even more so - we partner with agencies and build mutual friendships - we help them in so many ways, to work on your projects, giving higher priority for features, helping with complex migrations and so on.
About the pricing for many stores, we can always find a good fit for bulk store pricing. Please, talk to us openly about what you need.

Excelify Founder

Dennisdeal.com

The excelify app has enhanced our performance, saved the day and solved many challenging issues on many many occasions. Importing new products, modifying them, refund/cancel/processing orders in bulk. With the predefined templates it even made it possible to maintain our google shopping feed where other apps failed us. But the biggest feature of all is the support. Maris and Renars always answer rapidly and try todo their outmost best to fix any issue you might have. It requires a bit of excel/csv file knowledge but that has never been any showstopper with the many many pages of simple and clear documentation on each and every subject.

May 2, 2020

❤️🤸‍♀️

Scooters 'N Chairs®

Easily the best app in the entire Shopify app store :) Literally jaw droppingly amazing - from performance to documentation/guides to ease of use.

Shopify should really have all this built in but they don't. Kudos to the Excelify team

April 23, 2020

Heyaa, Scooters 'N Chairs®!

Thanks for thousand times to you for this totally uplifting review!
Our whole team, we bow in front of you...

If you need anything, you know how to reach us! ;)

Excelify.io Founder