Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Shoponlinepreis.com

gut das braucht man........................................................................................................................................................

Cheltenham Rare Books

Excellent support and excellent tool. I've used it to reorganise the way data's organised on our site, plus to update SEO for each product. Very simple. You can even update the URLs using the handle to make them more meaningful - useful for SEO. Highly recommend this app.

January 29, 2020

Oh, wow - thanks for adding that comment about changing the URLs - yes, you can update URLs for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs, Blog Posts - by changing their Handles. Great usage scenario!

Maris

CableSmile.dk

One of the most useful products in the Shopify app store and customer service is great. I use this on multiple stores - it is a must-have

Fusion Decals

There is no better option, trust us we have looked and looked and looked. Now only if they could add some more exporting marketplace formats and a few more options to how those items get exported.

Suppz

What a great app! This is a must for any shopify store with a large number of products. I was able to bulk edit and upload mass amounts of redirects after migrating over from magento which really helped our seo. In addition, updating product data via import/export is super easy and effective with excelify. Order exports also contain much more data than the standard shopify exports.

1MOTOSHOP

After using Excelify I can't see myself running my Shopify store without it.
Their customer support absolutely top notch.
I highly recommend it.

Pharmunix

I am a software engineer myself and usually prefer to build my own apps rather than use those on the App Store because every time you get into edge case and need to do something tricky the app developers aren't there or their support team isn't on point.

Excelify is the exception. I took their support team 5 minutes to fix something that would probably have taken days with another app.

Excelify is easy to use and powerful. I will surely use this app in every store I build in the future.

Play It Koi

Like others have said, it's hard to imagine running a store without Excelify now that we have it. Wow! We sell approximately 1800 different products on our store, www.playitkoi.com. This app literally shaves hours of manual work off of each day.

I can't tell you how many hours I've wasted trying to import and export files via the native CSV import/export function that shopify offers -- mine would insert these strange characters $@%& and screw up thousands of listings at a time. Now, all of that headache is gone. Never again

It's so much easier to bulk edit & update inventory & the features keep getting better every day. Support is also very responsive - answering within hours. 5 stars all around!

Briscoes

One of the best apps for Shopify store as all the actual work related to product upload and editing is done easily and quickly. Definitely everyone who has plenty of products need this app. If you ever run in trouble the support is there practically instantly. On top of that there is custom solutions provided as some shops need more deep and advanced solutions. Thanks a mil.

Walter A. Wood Supply Co., Inc

Excelify is the best app in any category we have used on our store. The support is great and the app does exactly what we need. An inventory of our size needed something better than what Shopify has to offer in terms of managing data and Excelify has met our need. Over 1 million sku's to manage and only Excelify could answer the call. Thank you Maris for all your help!