Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

African Bronze Honey Company Ltd.

We used Excelify to migrate our store data when we consolidated our two separate African Bronze Honey Shopify stores into one. Wow! So easy, and it works! The chat guys were extremely helpful as well! This app works!

Inua Naturals

I used this app to transfer contact list from wix to Shopify. It doesn't transfer all the information but it makes it easier to transfer emails at bulk.

AGM Home Store LLC

This app is truly amazing. It has made our import and export process much easier. The customer service is outstanding.

Mini Lolo

I used this app to migrate from old Shopify store to a new Shopify store. It worked seamlessly!!! What a joy. Saved sooo much time. And support was very quick with connecting both my stores to the same paid account. If you are looking to switch stores, this is your tool.

daytodaylooks

Got e-mailed and phoned after describing my problem in this review. After having a talk with support, we are looking into my issues. Thumbs up.

Jocelyn Cruz Art

As a former data geek and now a full-time artist, I MUST SAY THAT THIS IS THE BEST APP for helping me get my data loaded & updated very efficiently and quickly!

This is my FAVORITE APP here! And I'm not exaggerating!

Thank you so much guys! Keep up the great work! :)

wholesalewaterheater

One of the best apps I have found. Easy to use and EXCELLENT support. Lots of options. A must have no many products you have in your store.

vapegoodeliquid

Whether you have a lot of products, collections, pages or not, this thing is mega. Fills in all gaps in the vanilla platform. Shopify essential.

Shoponlinepreis.com

gut das braucht man........................................................................................................................................................

Cheltenham Rare Books

Excellent support and excellent tool. I've used it to reorganise the way data's organised on our site, plus to update SEO for each product. Very simple. You can even update the URLs using the handle to make them more meaningful - useful for SEO. Highly recommend this app.

January 29, 2020

Oh, wow - thanks for adding that comment about changing the URLs - yes, you can update URLs for Products, Collections, Pages, Blogs, Blog Posts - by changing their Handles. Great usage scenario!

Maris