Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

West Dwelling

Probably the best app I have ever subscribed to in the Shopify App Store. Has already saved me countless hours, days, months, dare I say years of uploading products onto our website. And I anticipate the grand amount of time this app will continue to save our company in uploading and updating our products. I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone I come across if they're looking for an app that will help them upload bulk products onto their website. Thank you for this app! Great responsive support team as well.

I recommend following closely to the documentation on their support page, which explains in-depth how to best utilize and optimize their service. Great all-around, and altogether very happy with this app.

Saveusedbooks

By far the best app and support a merchant can hope for. Saves an enormous amount of time and energy. I would have stopped using shopify entirely if not for this app and developer. Support is always there if needed. But the app itself is robust and intuitive. So it doesn't need a great deal of support at all fortunately. And I tried all of the apps that claim to do what this one does. Often with others you may have either a decent app but a lengthy or altogether unhelpful support process. Here we have the best of both worlds.

Peakboys

Great app, simply great app! We're a Canadian shop with some inventory issues with Google shopping and we needed a special format file to export inventory to google shopping. Maris at customer support is the one that answered my call for help. That is the best part of this app, the customer service is simply perfect, right away I had an answer from them and they were already on my case at first they determined what was my problem and they got it right away. I needed some specific data to export so they customize the layout and it worked on the first time. Now I won't get my product removed from google merchant and I'm a happy person ;) again, it's a monthly fee that you should put on the grocery list if you need to export data. Thanks a lot to Maris who answered all my questions and solve all my requests in a couple of hours. Thanks to excelify for being that adaptive. Big thumbs up to all of you. I'll definitely recommend the app.

Discount Homecare Mobility Solutions

This app saved me so much time. Once I got the sheet set up to work with my data feed, this process became so simple I would not have expected it to work. Except that it did! And it exceeded all my expectations. I looked at a few other app that do similar things, but their support was not supportive, and I found the tools they provided complicated. Excelify has support that is very helpful, responds almost immediately, and make sure you have everything you need. If you need to import a lot of items, with a lot of information give this tool a try. You will not be disappointed.

Manual4you

Amazing app, got the basic version to check it all worked. Had a couple of issues but Maris was fantastic at sorting them, and then optimising the import so I can import 600k products so easily.

Mybabysheartbeatbear

I have lost track of the countless times Excelify has saved my bacon with migrating content, setting tags, editing old links, creating 301's you name it. Added to this their support is amazing and they are genuinely interested in our success. Just install the app, do it.

Ellen Rogers

Five star help!!!

This team helped me move all the content over to my new site and it was extremely helpful, they were also very understanding as I had many images (as I am a photographer).

I can not stress how great the service was and I would highly recommend to anyone moving over from Wordpress to Shopify, as I was, to use this app. Its well worth it!

The Shave Union

Brilliant app and fantastic/instant support from their very helpful support team. Highly recommended.

The Thought Nyc

If I could give this app and this team an additional five stars I absolutely would. After finding the app I needed some guidance to use it configuring my SKUs which were pretty tricky. I contacted customer support through the chat feature (which was awesome!). Jelena was INCREDIBLY kind and patient and insured we found a workaround that still let me use all of the great features of this app. I'll be a customer for life with an experience like this one!

Big Box Outlet Store

This app saved my marriage.