Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Teqi Uk

Every now and then, you cross paths with someone who is truly significant in your journey. Whether that be from the services, advice or energy they provide to you. I rarely write 5-star reviews because as a business owner myself, I rarely get to experience the kind of 5-star service I strive to provide. In this case, Maris is nothing short of a hero in the world of Shopify. Firstly, the capabilities his app has to offer are an absolute must for anyone serious about their store. The ability to import, export pretty much all aspects of your store make light work of what would be an impossible task alone. Automation is vital for any business growth and I can now make bulk changes with a tinker of an excel sheet and a press of a button. Not only has Maris created a wonderful and easy to use app with all these precious functions, he stands behind his work with the greatest service possible. This app has opened many opportunities regarding business, especially in the dropship world where you can quickly export and import products to different stores making cross testing a breeze. I now have the power to export all collections and import into a new store without the hassle of waiting for loading times. The list is endless and the monthly charge is an absolute steal compared to the value this provides. Thank you Maris for all your kind words, advice and guidance.

Fizzen Dev

Super helpful app, especially for bulk-uploading images - saved us so much time! We needed some support in the beginning to fully understand the system and Maris was always there!

He even created a new feature which solved us a big problem: After importing thousands of products and adding them to collections we needed to know if there were "unassigned" products, (products, which weren't part of any collection and therefore would never have sold...) Now this becomes easily visible on the downloaded excel file when clicking the "collections" box. Thanks so much Maris!

Kavu Hq

Great Product. Worlds ahead of Shopify's built in import/export tool.

This tool was especially important for us b/c of synchronizations/integrations we have running.

This allows for importation of variant info w/o breaking the connection with the synchronizer. great!

Bargainbaitbox

By far the most important app for stores with many products. The app allows for complex changes through a simple interface. Get the app before you start any big jobs in Shopify, you will be glad that you did! Maris and support team are the best!

Paradise Galleries

This is an excellent app!!! I can get a lot of bulk work done a in a few minutes because of this app. Also this shows the shopify ID which is not accessible with the native export feature of shopify. Shopify ID is important to other vendors because this this becomes the reference ID to connect with our products.

Kayokokousa

Excelify did something for me asap and they are amazing! A+ :)

Electrocompaniet Home

This App saved me many days of work! Working just like a clock!
In addition they have a very helpful support.
If you want to clone or sync the Shopify stores this is the best choice.
Recommended!

Tiptop Shoes

5 STARS!

This app saved countless hours of work and delays on our migration of 15k+ products. It's a must-have app for stores with large databases that need to make changes to products and variants in bulk. Importing/exporting is a breeze with excelify and the app lets you know how much time to expect actions to take with great accuracy.

Maris' support was fantastic, as he spent a fair amount of his valuable time ensuring that our project was a success. His knowledge and problem solving skills are spectacular, and we really enjoyed working with him. This is not like other apps where it's impossible to get ahold of someone and fix issues. Thanks Maris!

Big Overstock

The best APP I have never seen before, Maris give excellent support, he offers more of you can expect, we teach you other thinks even if are not of his app,

This App will help you to solve any problem you have with your inventories, or any issue you have, easy to use in excel, you can manage all the information, make any filter and edit everything.

Very recommendable, I fix all the problems I have and still with the app for any inconveniences I could have, I can set very quickly.

App does many things that today shopify store owners are doing buying several app being yours alone doing the same thing.
initially I thought to use it for a couple of months, but now that I know it a little more, it is indispensable for me, and I will never stop using it, unless I close my store

Congratulations to Maris an all his staff 1000% Customer Service, much more than you expect

Riggingshoppe Com

This app is awesome! It does exactly what it's supposed to do, there's a small learning curve but it's worth it.