Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Shopfly Co Za

This is the best app to use for Shopify upload and updating.
Support for this app is probably the best I have ever had. The will go more than the extra mile to assist you as best they can. I would definitely recommend this to any Shopifier!

Great job!

Timespace Dev1

I have been using the Bulk Import Export Update with Excel app for the past week and it is by far the best import/export app for Shopify. We have a lot of metafields for our products and the app handles those perfectly, allowing us to bulk update metafield data on import. When you run a full export (you can choose what you want to export), it combines all of the product data and metafield data in to a single file. This is also a great way to do a complete product backup of your store. The app also provides downloadable error reports on export and import and let’s you know how long the process will take and the remaining time to completion. Their support is truly excellent. Using the chat system within the app, within a few seconds someone is there to help and answer any questions. All in all, a fantastic app. This one will go in our Top 10 apps!

Mapscompany

This App is absolutely awesome! Works great, fast, A must have to work seamlessly with Shopify. The value for the price is incredible.
And the customer service is fast as lightning, super responsive.
Coming from the Woocommerce world, and having already some experience with other Shopify apps and themes, I can tell you this one is by far the best investment I have made since I subscribed to Shopify!

57rails

The app is pretty cool! By that I mean, it does what other apps were not able to.

More importantly, being able to WhatsApp the developer and have him reply that he made changes to the app in real-time to meet my needs; Priceless!

Gymandfitness Au

This app is a no brainer! It is amazing how it is now and would only get more awesome with its upcoming updates. The support you get is top notch. They won't stop until you get it resolved. I love how they even do courtesy follow ups as we all might get too busy and forget to reply back. Maris. I commend you good sir. You're always going above and beyond for your app users. To sum it all up, WE LOVE THIS APP!

Shredoptics Us Myshopify Com

Excelify is a great tool that allowed me to easily update in bulk all Shopify fields (including meta-fields) for Products, Discounts, Collections, etc...

The tool is very usable and the support is quick and very helpful.

Definitely a must tool for any website which need to import/export significant data!

Cozyearth2

This app is awesome and the support is top notch. Keep up the good work! We recently migrated from Magento to Shopify and that was a horrible experience
what I just did using this software was night and day better.

The app did a wonderful job of importing our customer data and worked awesome! Happy to recommend this app!

Icgsllc

Excellent tool, definitely saves me time to focus on more important tasks. I would recommend this app to anyone looking to save time with importing and exporting their Shopify products.

All Things Jeep

Simply the best App out there for managing collections! it saved us weeks of work. And the cherry on top is that their support is instant! they have live chat and they are willing to help you on the spot! I wish I could give 10 stars! Thank you!

Dodohomehu

This App saved me a ton of work! Shopify's basic csv import didn't work for me due to many reasons. Character coding and special language characters got all messed up and I couldn't make it work.

With this App, it took me around 35 minutes to upload all my 1400+ products with one click. This is way easier to use than Shopify's csv. Think this would be a great addition to all Shopify plans because it makes starting a store even easier!

I also received support via live chat when I got stuck with the import process. The service was A+ and we solved all my errors within in 5 minutes.

I highly recommend this App if you're dealing with 500+ items in your store or if you received your suppliers' database in an Excel sheet.