Excelify

Excelify

by Excelify.io

Bulk Import Export Update Migrate

Staples

Our store has huge volumes (in the range of hundreds of thousands to millions) of products, customers, and discount codes. We were in need of importing millions of discount codes with one upload. The Excelify team went above and beyond to cater to our unique needs. They not only put in several amazing performance improvements on time for our launch, but also provided us constant and special support as we sailed through the crunch times of importing and exporting such large volumes of data.

I highly recommend this app to any Shopify store owner who has larger than normal volumes of data. Their app works like a charm and interacting with their team, especially Renars, was one of the best vendor experiences we have had during our site launch.

May 30, 2019

Hello, Staples!

Oh, wow - so sorry you have this sort of bad impression about Excelify. You definitely can import much more than 100K coupons.
The easiest and quickest way to resolve this issue is if you would reach us at the support: https://excelify.io/contact-us/

We will solve your issue in no time. Please, reach us at the soonest convenience.

We have analyzed your recent imports and can confirm that your import of 150'000 Discount Codes is in progress.
Most likely what's happening is you don't see the progress - because all those individual discount codes belong to one single Discount (Price Rule). The app doesn't show yet the progress of those individual codes (as those are like sub-items of the same Discount).

Can that be an issue?
Please, let us know, what made you think that you cannot import more than 100K discount codes (or as you mention "anything")...

We would really appreciate if you contacted us on the Excelify Support...
Thank you so much!

Founder
Excelify.io

khaista.com

Awsome and Powerful app. A "must have" app for all shopify shops. I use it to remove images from a product in bulk, and that worked great.

May 28, 2019

✌️Thank you so much for your kind words.
We really needed to hear those...
And the 5* - thousand times thank you!

Excelify.io Founder

Instyle Apparels

Excellent Customer Service and product, Hope to see you guys on how to list 1000+ variants a day on shopify

May 18, 2019

Hello, Instyle Apparels!

Thank you so much for understanding that 1000 Variants limit is set by Shopify to all the shops, and all apps, and also Admin itself...

It's up to Shopify to remove this restriction for you. If you just ask Shopify Support to remove that restriction for your shop, they will evaluate your case. In most cases, they remove that API restriction if that is properly justified.

We are always listening very actively for what features you need, and working on them like crazy. This is the same case.
And Excelify app is so much more than just a way to import variants...

Excelify Founder

PurpleMaple Store

April 22, 2019

This review is copied from the previous review by the other shop, and doesn't seem to reflect the actual message.
PurpleMaple Store shop has not done any imports with Excelify.

If you are the shop owner who wrote this review - please, contact Excelify support ASAP so that we can help you in whatever issue or question you have:

Excelify.io

Clad In

I used Excelify to Update the Option1 Name, Option1 Value, Option2 Name Option2 Value, Option3 Name, and Option3 Value using the handle it produced around 300 errors, and unfortunately updated the prices and compare prices of these products and set them to 0, so that customers were able to purchase items in my store at no cost. Seeing as this wasn't a field I was working with, it was an unexpected nightmare, and not easily fixed as it takes hours to re-upload files.

Update: After being contacted by Maris, Excelify's outstanding customer support, I was able to understand what I did incorrectly, and why. He spent an hour and a half with me patiently explaining how to do properly what I wanted to do. The team at Excelify are very empathetic and responsive to customer feedback, and committed to making their product as easy and possible to use.

April 18, 2019

Hello, Clad!

Maris here, the founder of Excelify.
Renars from our Support is looking right now into your issue. Please, please - contact us in the Support if you have any issues, we are very quick to help almost all the time.

Please, contact us here and we will help you understand why that happened, and how to fix it most quickly:

The prices could be set to 0 if you imported the Variant Price / Variant Compare At Price column with 0 or empty values, so that would update those. To keep the prices unchanged, you should import the file without the price columns.
Or if you create new variants without giving the prices for them, those are set to 0 by default - the same as if you would create a product or variant in Admin without specifying the price.

From what we see after analyzing your import logs, is that there was no variant identification specified in the file (no Variant ID, no Variant SKU, no Variant Barcode), so the app was not able to identify - which variants do you want to update, so by app logic - it was adding those variants with new Options as new Variants.

Important point is that you should always test with 1-2 products your updates to make sure the prepared file does what you expect it to do.
And follow the documentation and tutorials on our website, starting with "How it works": https://excelify.io/how-it-works/

We will go through all that in details with you as soon as you contact us on the Excelify Support.

Até Parece Gente Grande

Works perfectly, unsfurtnatelly is a bit expensive for small business (500 products) but would keep it for sure @ a lower price.

Luglife.ca

This app is awesome! Used it to import bulk Discount codes..it's amazing and easy to use. I highly recommend it!

Derm Pro Direct

Made my transition from Magento to Shopify much easier. I was able to import product listings with ease.

Tuff Stuff 4x4 & Tuff Stuff Overland

An absolute must-have app. I literally reviewed all of the apps on the Shopify store... looked at the number of reviews, the verbiage of the reviews (positive and negative), functionality, integrations, etc. and Excelify did not disappoint.

This is a super easy app to use and it works perfectly. There's a lot going on in these themes and I wasn't sure I would be able to manage to all of the sections effectively. Not a problem w/Excelify.

No review is worth its weight w/out an area of improvement... this is the only one that I've run across... knowing why an upload fails. This is likely user experience/ignorance but I haven't figured that part out yet. Luckily the app is so intuitive that I've only run into this issue once and worked it out using their tutorials.

One last thing, I'm the CEO not the CTO and most of you know what that means... this is one intuitive, easy to use app!

Update: As suspected user error was at play in the one area of improvement... Excelify reached out and showed me where to find the Import Results. Just another reason to use this app. The team has fantastic customer service!!! Kudos Renars and Team!!!

GemSpecials.com

Great software. Super support (thanks Renars). I'm still learning the software but I've already used a wide range of features. Doing everything I want and more. Great job guys.